Ok, More Photos!

Old July 17th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

Default Ok, More Photos!

Here's a few more! and i cropped out the mop on the other one!!! LOL!

Enjoy!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...73567419IWcPri

amy in CNY
Old July 17th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

amy in CNY wrote:
Here's a few more! and i cropped out the mop on the other one!!! LOL!

Enjoy!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...73567419IWcPri

amy in CNY

Very, very cool quilts, Amy. What a variety! I can see you have an
affinity for bright colors. Really makes your quilts cheerful. :-)

And you said these were all UFOs? Hey, you're trying to make me feel
good right? I've got two tops that need be quilted, 3 more that I'm in
various stages of piecing, one I'm cutting for, and 2 more planned for
the immediate future. Somewhere along the line I lost mind....

Best regards,
Michelle in Nevada, USA
Old July 18th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Jul 17, 4:41*pm, amy in CNY wrote:
Here's a few more! and i cropped out the mop on the other one!!! LOL!

Enjoy!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...73567419IWcPri

amy in CNY

Hi Amy, you have such a wonderful variety and each one is so pretty
in it's own right! Love the Christmas one in this latest batch of
photos. Do you do your own quilting or do you send them out to a long
armer? Donna
Old July 18th 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

amy in CNY wrote:
Here's a few more! and i cropped out the mop on the other one!!! LOL!

Enjoy!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...73567419IWcPri

amy in CNY

Really lovely quilts! CiaoMeow ^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old July 19th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

What a great job at finishing quilts! Love the variety.

Musicmaker

Old July 20th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

no, unfortunately, i only hand quilt one or two projects per year. the
rest are going to the long arm quilter, or be tied.
i am hoping to get more pics up soon.
thanks for all the compliments! {{blushing}}

amy in CNY
Old July 20th 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

You do some neat scrappy quilts. I really like them all.
Thanks for sharing.
Taria

some photos KJ Quilting 41 June 11th 07 02:43 AM
new photos quilter Quilting 7 July 4th 06 01:12 AM
Photos up! Trish Brown Quilting 18 June 15th 06 03:16 PM
new photos judy in fort worth Quilting 17 May 17th 06 11:21 PM
Photos up! Coleen Quilting 1 August 16th 04 02:11 PM