Bought a Husqvarna 310 and...

Old March 31st 04, 02:51 AM
Jeffrey P. Vasquez

Default Bought a Husqvarna 310 and...

Hello all,

So I eBayed myself a Husqvarna 310 and it came with none of the accessories
that are indicated in the normal packing list for the model. While
wrangling with the seller, I started searching around, locally and on the
web, and haven't been able to find anything at all about purchasing the
accessories separately.

HELP!

Thanks,

-jeffrey
Old March 31st 04, 09:07 AM
Kate Dicey

"Jeffrey P. Vasquez" wrote:

Hello all,

So I eBayed myself a Husqvarna 310 and it came with none of the accessories
that are indicated in the normal packing list for the model. While
wrangling with the seller, I started searching around, locally and on the
web, and haven't been able to find anything at all about purchasing the
accessories separately.

HELP!

Thanks,

-jeffrey

I don't recognize the model number. Is this an older machine? If it
is, the accessories may not be available under that model number: if you
could trace the line that uses those same accessories (or at least some
of them!) you could probably find some that fit. I know my sister's 20
YO HV feet fit my Lily, though some of the newer ones are a little
different (slightly wider to fit the later wider feed dogs, for
example). Her machine uses different bobbins from mine though...

Sorry I can't be more help.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old March 31st 04, 11:42 AM
Kay Lancaster

So I eBayed myself a Husqvarna 310 and it came with none of the accessories
that are indicated in the normal packing list for the model. While
wrangling with the seller, I started searching around, locally and on the
web, and haven't been able to find anything at all about purchasing the
accessories separately.

A Viking dealer can get any of the accessories you need or want; some will
be worth getting genuine Viking parts for (e.g., machine feet from the
manufacturer usually work better than generics), some
will be cheaper from other venues (humpjumper, button reed, etc.)

Might try a wish list listing at http://www.rummageads.com