My quilting hang-ups

Old January 23rd 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default My quilting hang-ups

Here is a link to my finished quilt display rack with 5 quilts
installed and on display. I think that it came out rather well. There
is room for one more quilt, so I had better get busy making another
quilt. There is a plan for an Armoire style quilt storage unit with a
lot of shelves, that is in the process of finalization, but won't be
built for awhile. I have to do 2 baby quilts (those young relatives
breed like flies), and a lap quilt for gifts first, and some other non-
quilty woodworking stuff for my wife.
I think I did enough for today, so good-by and goodnight.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00692635FKiXzu

John
Old January 23rd 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

That look wonderful, John! I wish I had an area like that in my
house. Then I could quit giving away the quilts I make!

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:35:17 -0800 (PST), John
wrote:

Here is a link to my finished quilt display rack with 5 quilts
installed and on display. I think that it came out rather well.

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old January 23rd 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

On Jan 22, 8:35 pm, John wrote:
Here is a link to my finished quilt display rack with 5 quilts
installed and on display. I think that it came out rather well. There
is room for one more quilt, so I had better get busy making another
quilt. There is a plan for an Armoire style quilt storage unit with a
lot of shelves, that is in the process of finalization, but won't be
built for awhile. I have to do 2 baby quilts (those young relatives
breed like flies), and a lap quilt for gifts first, and some other non-
quilty woodworking stuff for my wife.
I think I did enough for today, so good-by and goodnight.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00692635FKiXzu

John

Hey John,

That is wonderful. I love the way you have them displayed! That is a
great idea and it really makes the space look neat.

Peace,

Marsha in nw, Ohio
Old January 23rd 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana wilson

John
"Rather well" is a bit of an understatement!! WOW!! Are those really
PURDDY!!

Nana.........Those wet spots on the floor are from me drooling G

Old January 23rd 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Looks great John. I am looking forward to seeing that armoire
finished. Glad you are healing and able to get about.
Taria

Old January 23rd 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G. in CA

Does your wife know how lucky she is to have such a handy and talented
husband? I hope so......

Laurie G. in CA

Old January 23rd 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Wow, it looks so much better than I even imagined! What a wonderful use for
that slanty little space. I love it.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
music is all around us, all you

Old January 23rd 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Jan 22, 10:24*pm, "Laurie G. in CA" wrote:
Does your wife know how lucky she is to have such a handy and talented
husband? I hope so......

Laurie G. in CA

"John" wrote in message

I wonder if she knows how lucky I am to have a wife like her. She
helps make what I do desirable, and possible.

John
Old January 23rd 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

that's so awesome!! When are you going to move to IL and start up a
renovation/carpentry business for quilters?

Musicmaker