More GOOD NEWS but about boats this time.

Old May 26th 05, 11:54 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default More GOOD NEWS but about boats this time.

Ron Grossi wrote:

Matthew 4:21
Going on from there, he saw two other brothers, James son of
Zebedee and his brother John. They were in a boat with their
father Zebedee, preparing their nets. Jesus called them,

Matthew 4:22
and immediately they left the boat and their father and followed
him.

Matthew 8:23
[ Jesus Calms the Storm ] Then he got into the boat and his
disciples followed him.

Matthew 8:24
Without warning, a furious storm came up on the lake, so that
the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping.

Matthew 9:1
[ Jesus Heals a Paralytic ] Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed
over and came to his own town.

Matthew 13:2
Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat
and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore.

Matthew 14:13
[ Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand ] When Jesus heard what had
happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place.
Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns.

Matthew 14:22
[ Jesus Walks on the Water ] Immediately Jesus made the
disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other
side, while he dismissed the crowd.

Matthew 14:24
but the boat was already a considerable distance [ Greek many
stadia] from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was
against it.

Matthew 14:30
Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and
came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and,
beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"

Matthew 14:32
And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down.

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly
you are the Son of God."

Matthew 15:39
After Jesus had sent the crowd away, he got into the boat and
went to the vicinity of Magadan.

Mark 1:19
When he had gone a little farther, he saw James son of Zebedee
and his brother John in a boat, preparing their nets.

Mark 1:20
Without delay he called them, and they left their father Zebedee
in the boat with the hired men and followed him.

Mark 3:9
Because of the crowd he told his disciples to have a small boat
ready for him, to keep the people from crowding him.

Mark 4:1
[ The Parable of the Sower ] Again Jesus began to teach by the
lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he
got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the
people were along the shore at the water's edge.

Mark 4:36
Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was,
in the boat. There were also other boats with him.

Mark 4:37
A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so
that it was nearly swamped.

Mark 5:2
When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an evil spirit came
from the tombs to meet him.

Mark 5:18
As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-
possessed
begged to go with him.

Mark 5:21
[ A Dead Girl and a Sick Woman ] When Jesus had again crossed
over by
boat to the other side of the lake, a large crowd gathered
around him while
he was by the lake.

Mark 6:32
So they went away by themselves in a boat to a solitary place.

Mark 6:45
[ Jesus Walks on the Water ] Immediately Jesus made his
disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida,
while he dismissed the crowd.

Mark 6:47
When evening came, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and
he was alone on land.

Mark 6:51
Immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I.
Don't be afraid." Then he climbed into the boat with them, and
the wind died down. They were completely amazed,

Mark 6:54
As soon as they got out of the boat, people recognized Jesus.

Mark 8:10
he got into the boat with his disciples and went to the region
of Dalmanutha.

Mark 8:13
Then he left them, got back into the boat and crossed to the
other side.

Mark 8:14
[ The Yeast of the Pharisees and Herod ] The disciples had
forgotten to bring bread, except for one loaf they had with them
in the boat.

Luke 5:3
He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and
asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and
taught the people from the boat.

Luke 5:7
So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and
help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they
began to sink.

Luke 8:22
[ Jesus Calms the Storm ] One day Jesus said to his disciples,
"Let's go over to the other side of the lake." So they got into
a boat and set out.

Luke 8:23
As they sailed, he fell asleep. A squall came down on the lake,
so that the boat was being swamped, and they were in great
danger.

Luke 8:37
Then all the people of the region of the Gerasenes asked Jesus
to leave them, because they were overcome with fear. So he got
into the boat and left.

John 6:17
where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for
Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined
them.

John 6:19
When they had rowed three or three and a half miles, [ Greek
rowed twenty-five or thirty stadia (about 5 or 6 kilometers)]
they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and
they were terrified.

John 6:21
Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and
immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.

John 6:22
The next day the crowd that had stayed on the opposite shore of
the lake realized that only one boat had been there, and that
Jesus had not entered it with his disciples, but that they had
gone away alone.

John 21:3
"I'm going out to fish," Simon Peter told them, and they said,
"We'll go with you." So they went out and got into the boat, but
that nightthey caught nothing.

John 21:6
He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you
will find some." When they did, they were unable to haul the net
in because of the large number of fish.

John 21:8
The other disciples followed in the boat, towing the net full of
fish, for they were not far from shore, about a hundred yards.

Wow, this is art.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 27th 05, 12:19 AM
Dr. Sooz

Matthew 14:13
[ Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand ] When Jesus heard what had
happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place.
Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns.

Matthew 14:22
[ Jesus Walks on the Water ] Immediately Jesus made the
disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other
side, while he dismissed the crowd.

I feel for the guy. It's like being stalked by paparrazzi, fans, etc.
Sheez.

Old May 27th 05, 01:42 AM
Haiku

"Ron Grossi" wrote in message

If you play game you go too;

--
Haiku
http://www.toyomasu.com/haiku/

Old May 27th 05, 05:29 AM
Kalera Stratton

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Matthew 14:13

[ Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand ] When Jesus heard what had
happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place.
Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns.

Matthew 14:22
[ Jesus Walks on the Water ] Immediately Jesus made the
disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other
side, while he dismissed the crowd.

I feel for the guy. It's like being stalked by paparrazzi, fans, etc.
Sheez.

I cry myself to sleep for him every night!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 27th 05, 05:35 AM
Dr. Sooz

(I did mean Jesus, not the other guy)

Old May 27th 05, 07:09 PM
Kalera Stratton

Dr. Sooz wrote:
(I did mean Jesus, not the other guy)

Oh... LOL! I thought you were being Very Very Dry.

I feel for the guy. It's like being stalked by paparrazzi, fans, etc.

Sheez.

I cry myself to sleep for him every night!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Quilting 1 January 26th 05 05:17 AM
Good News Jalynne Beads 5 June 11th 04 08:10 AM
smashing good time! Clayslinger Pottery 0 August 20th 03 05:29 AM