Any other newlyweds or under 30yrs?

Old December 26th 03, 09:58 PM
melinda

Dr. Quilter wrote:
just in case, I like it dark, and a little bitter. though the other day
I found the first dark chocolate that was too bitter for me (besides baking)

Cherries dipped in dark chocolate are yummy! I also like macadamias in
dark chocolate.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old December 28th 03, 03:20 PM

When at work, I say "old enough to know better and young enough not to
care." But telling college student employees that you are 27 is a
dangerous thing.

With quilting I would say "not old enough to know better, and young
enough to get alot of practice in."

Been married 5 yrs and together 8.

RCTQ since 1996? Actual quilt completed in 1998? I don't know- fuzzy
memory and years run together. I don't think of "real ages" around here,
I think of RCTQ ages. I love the older RCTQers and the new ones too.
Just because you have been here forever doesn't mean you have been
quilting longer than the newer members. It also has no relation to the
amount of quilts produced.

Join in, read alot (don't forget to quilt), and you'll make friends with
just about everyone.

Julie
Back in Richmond, VA
18,000 messages in 2 months- wow.

said...
ohhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeze, I have bathrobes older than these kids.......

*feeling depressed, needing chocolate*
Val

"Natalie" wrote in message
m...
I've recently enterd a new stage in my life while simultaniously
acquiring a new hobby.

I love my new hobby (quilting silly!) and would love to share it with
anyone who might be on the same path right now...

(I am 26 years old, and I was married last august.)

Old December 29th 03, 06:04 PM
Fireflower

I'm 26, also, married in September, and am currently a "navy widow".
Therefore, I expect to stay in the newlywed phase for about 5 years...
more, if DH gets sent back out to sea soon after coming home.

Old January 2nd 04, 12:34 AM
CNYstitcher

same here..DH and I ahve discovered that good communication and little
"I was thinking of you" surprises are what help us keep things
sweet....among other things.

Natalie wrote:

Hello!

I hope we're all as lucky as the women who have been newlyweds for 30 years!

Best wishes!
NS

Old January 2nd 04, 09:07 PM
Two x over

I'm 26, also, married in September, and am currently a "navy widow".
Therefore, I expect to stay in the newlywed phase for about 5 years...
more, if DH gets sent back out to sea soon after coming home.

my hubby was an airforce pilot...we figures out it took us 2.5 years to get to
1 year of "normal" marriage. of course, they say the first year of marriage is
the hardest...so that phase lasted a little too long! grin

we will married 15 years on march 18---and are going on a long weekend
honeymoon-our firt was water survival school-i only saw him from 7 pm to 7am!
at the end of the week, he kissed me goodby at the airport, and did not see him
again for three+ months...
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"