OT good gift ideas?

Old December 12th 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT good gift ideas?

I found it! I FOUND IT ! Last night's shopping fun included a trip
to Toys R Us. I love to do that; love it, love it. I love to see all the
toys, all the delighted little folks, all the shoppers with loaded
buggies... not quite as good as being around when Santa comes but it's a
pretty good 'high' if you don't have tots.
And - I saw them gathered round Mattel's Loopz. It's an upgrade from a
toy that was around about 20 years ago. It plays a sequence of lights and
sounds and you attempt to duplicate .... on and on. It would be sort of
annoying if you hear normally. Mr. Esther and I do not so it won't be a
problem to us. I figure our grands (the youngest is 20) will be entertained
for a while and then somebody can carry it away to their own home.
We'll probably have to pay one of them to take it off but by then it
will be worth it. For a while, it is just what we needed for polite and
bored 20 year-olds. Polly

Looking for gift ideas? BeadsOutWest Beads 2 October 18th 06 11:50 PM
Looking for gift ideas? BeadsOutWest Marketplace 0 October 18th 06 05:02 PM
OT(?): Any gift ideas? Marisa2 Beads 8 December 19th 03 08:04 PM
Gift Ideas Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 November 19th 03 11:28 AM
Gift Ideas Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 November 19th 03 11:27 AM