Winston has gone to Rainbow Bridge

Old November 4th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Winston has gone to Rainbow Bridge

(((Hugs)))
Roberta in D

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:24:49 +1100, "DiMa" wrote:

Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. I want him back.

Old November 4th 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Oh Di, I am so very sorry.
Hugs, Taria

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old November 4th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Nov 4, 12:24*am, "DiMa" wrote:
Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. *I want him back.

--
Di
I'm creative! *You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

I am so, so sorry. He was sure a handsome boy. I know you will
miss him dreadfully.

Sherry
Old November 4th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

{{{Di}}} I am so sorry you lost your companion. It's been 2 yrs now
and I still miss my Cricket. I keep her picture
by my bedside to remind me there was someone in my life who loved me
for me.
By all means, cry till you can't cry anymore, the day will come when
you will smile at his photo and be able to breathe.
I think losing my dear QI was worse than divorce.
{{{HUGE HUGS}}}

Old November 4th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

So sorry to hear that your Winston has passed on. BUT, remember that
he's now healthy and out of any pain - AND he'll be waiting for you at
the Rainbow Bridge. Hopefully my Ralphie and Hudson were right on
hand to greet him!
ME-Judy

Old November 4th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

So sorry, I know just how helpless you feel as my little Kiwi went to
Rainbow Bridge at the beginning of October. It is always so sad when we
lose a QI.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old November 4th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

DiMa wrote:
Hi all,
I am feeling extremely sad at the moment as my beautiful boy Winston went to
Rainbow Bridge this morning.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...98582112qMvyrj

I miss him so much and can't stop crying. I want him back.

I am sorry for your loss. We had a dog when I was a kid named Winston.
Probably for way different reasons.

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep
Old November 4th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Thankyou again for your kind words.

I cried myself to sleep last night.

I know he is out of pain and waiting for me, it just hurts so much.

Old November 4th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Oh no, I know that sorrow all too well. Cry as much as you need. Your
heart has been broken and it takes a lot of tears to heal a broken
heart. I know Winston will always be with you in your heart and your
memories of the good days with your handsome boy.

Hugs,
sunny

Rainbow Bridge grammykathy Quilting 13 April 15th 07 07:47 AM
OT - Patchie has gone to Rainbow Bridge Maloney Empire Quilting 14 December 1st 06 06:59 PM
OT A voyage to Rainbow Bridge Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 23 May 18th 05 01:39 PM
Rainbow Bridge linda f. Needlework 7 February 25th 04 10:07 PM
OT another QI goes to Rainbow Bridge Marijke Quilting 24 January 13th 04 08:07 PM