OT Dessert

Old April 20th 05, 02:12 AM
Sharon Harper

I'm gonna have a hard enough time saving it for the kids at 3.30!! It's
sitting on the bench saying eat me eat me!

quicker)

"Shona in NZ" wrote in message
Hey! Save a piece for me! I'm on my way...

Shona, wadda ya mean I can't run to Australia?!, in NZ

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Oh Heaven's! Oh My! Oh Gosh!

mphm mmmmjhphh chew mhjpj

Oh thank you for this recipe - I will worship you - oh it's sooooo

gooood

quicker)

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
Co-incidentally a "blonde" version of that recipe with chopped up

milk/white
chocolate instead of nuts has just gone into the oven. Full report
coming
up in about an hour.....

quicker)

"Taria" wrote in message
Sharon if you and I were neighbors we would live well : )
Taria

Sharon Harper wrote:
Hmmmm, guess what I'm doing after I drop the kids at school?

Old April 20th 05, 03:51 AM
Shona in NZ

I guess you will just have to make another one then, won't you?

Shona thinking this would be much tastier warm anyway in NZ

Old April 20th 05, 04:38 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

Well being the good mom you are I feel you should make the sacrifice and
test it to make absolutely certain it is safe for the children. You
wouldn't want any harm to come to the little darlins' now would you? (VEG)

SNIGDIBBLY (snickersnort)
~e~
"
/ \

Old April 20th 05, 07:39 AM
Sharon Harper

Oh I tested all right. Now comes the big test - kids are home. Here
goes.....

quicker)

"Shona in NZ" wrote in message
Hey! Save a piece for me! I'm on my way...

Shona, wadda ya mean I can't run to Australia?!, in NZ

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Oh Heaven's! Oh My! Oh Gosh!

mphm mmmmjhphh chew mhjpj

Oh thank you for this recipe - I will worship you - oh it's sooooo

gooood

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same as website

but
quicker)

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
Co-incidentally a "blonde" version of that recipe with chopped up
milk/white
chocolate instead of nuts has just gone into the oven. Full report
coming
up in about an hour.....

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes a while to

load)

Old April 20th 05, 12:58 PM
Kate Dicey

Sharon Harper wrote:

I'm gonna have a hard enough time saving it for the kids at 3.30!! It's
sitting on the bench saying eat me eat me!

But will it make you grow bigger or smaller?

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old April 20th 05, 09:40 PM
Sharon Harper

I believe it will make me a bigger person, yes. And it did sit there until
I cut it up. And then the kids saw it. And yes it is a hit!

quicker)

Old April 21st 05, 01:34 AM
Pati Cook

Sandy this time of year it has to be the lemon meringue.................

Pati, in Phx

Sandy Foster wrote:

In article ,
"Jessamy" wrote:

LOL me too!

I had a difficult time deciding between the brownies and the lemon
meringue....

Old April 21st 05, 01:40 AM
Pati Cook

I was torn............ really like angel food too. especially with
fresh fruit...........

Pati, in Phx

Listpig wrote:

So, apparently I'm the only angel food around here?

--pig, who has had a passion for angel food all her life (don't ice that
sucker!)

On 4/17/05 06:46, in article
.com, "Dee in Oz"
wrote:

Angel food - Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy
items.. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone
at the end
of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at
times.