On/Off topic

Old September 25th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Christina in Ok

Default On/Off topic

On Topic:
Working an a Quitled Wallhanging, should be finsihed today with it.

Off:Topic:
I am here, but I am just going to watch and read, I may not post for awhile
or I may.. I am going to keep that window open.

Old September 25th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

WOOO HOOO!!! to both :-D

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old September 25th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

"Christina in Ok" wrote in message
m...
On Topic:
Working an a Quitled Wallhanging, should be finsihed today with it.

Woo hoo!

Off:Topic:
I am here, but I am just going to watch and read, I may not post for
awhile or I may.. I am going to keep that window open.

Welcome back.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Old September 25th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

So glad to hear from you Christina!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old September 25th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Helen Niles

Wecome home sweetie!

Old September 25th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA

Yay!!! Welcome back, Christina!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)