Looking for . . .

Old January 23rd 04, 02:47 AM
Meg Street

Default Looking for . . .

I need rubber stamps of a man & a woman, should be easy, right? Wrong.
I'm envisioning an anniversary card with the 2 people carrying on a
conversation. They could be cartoonish or serious but they need to be
separate.
Any suggestions?
This is for my parents' anniversary in early Feb. so quick answers are
really appreciated.
TIA
Meg
Old January 23rd 04, 12:39 PM
Artemis

Have you tried unmounted stamps? I have seen a few in my time but I
wouldn't know where to buy them.

I have a few links at my sites for rubber stamps. Might want to try them -
never bought online though so I can't recommend any store personally. ;-/

ARTEMIS
http://imperialcrafting.xenaholic.com/

Old January 23rd 04, 01:14 PM
Bijoux

"Meg Street" wrote in message
I need rubber stamps of a man & a woman, should be easy, right? Wrong.
I'm envisioning an anniversary card with the 2 people carrying on a
conversation. They could be cartoonish or serious but they need to be
separate.
Any suggestions?
This is for my parents' anniversary in early Feb. so quick answers are
really appreciated.
TIA
Meg

Have you looked at Viva Las Vegas www.stampo.com ? they have a lot of
different stamps and service is fairly quick.

Bijoux

Old January 23rd 04, 02:47 PM
Lisa

I know we have several at our shop...I will try and write down the company
and number...I am in next Wednesday.

-Lisa
Chica Ink
Wickford, RI

Old January 23rd 04, 05:09 PM
teleflora

"Meg Street" wrote in message
I need rubber stamps of a man & a woman, should be easy, right? Wrong.
I'm envisioning an anniversary card with the 2 people carrying on a
conversation. They could be cartoonish or serious but they need to be
separate.
Any suggestions?
This is for my parents' anniversary in early Feb. so quick answers are
really appreciated.
TIA
Meg

Meg, try here http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.com/. They have a search
engine that may be able to help you.

Cindy

Old January 25th 04, 01:39 AM
Christi Conley

If unmounted stamps are OK, the Stampsmith
has some of the most romantic couples I have ever
seen - stamp them on glossy white and they look
like photos! Go to www.Stampsmith.net,
then just browse her plates - you'll be able to tell
by the names - she does carry some separate mounted
stamps also.

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative