How do you store card samples?

Old July 19th 05, 05:07 AM
Barbara Hass

Default How do you store card samples?

How do you store card samples for easy viewing? I would like something
like an album format, as opposed to box o' cards. Unfortunately the
average note card is one-quarter the size of an 8.5x11" sheet of paper,
or 4.25x5.5", which is just 0.25" too big to fit 4x6" photo pages.
Full-size page for one card seems a waste of album space. Any ideas? I
guess I could get a page for 5x7" photos, 2/page. I've seen them in the
Light Impressions catalog. Does anyone else keep a card "portfolio"?

Barbara

Old July 19th 05, 01:16 PM
Liz

I have just started making cards for the store & found a great deal on
5"x7" resealable, clear bags from Fusion Concepts. Their website is
pretty useless BUT their phone customer service & delivery is superb -
1 888 661 2650. If I remember correctly they had a special on & it was
$2.75 for 100 bags + S&H. These bags are good quality & I highly
recomment them. Once your cards are in these bags you could attach them
to any kind/size of book/paper you wanted.
Hope this helps,
Liz
www.cornishheritagefarms.com

Old July 19th 05, 02:25 PM
Kris Thomas

www.clearbags.com is another great resource for clear envelopes of all sizes. I use these for ALL of my cards, whether I'm mailing them, using them for a display board, or saving them for my card basket. It keeps them protected from the natural oils on people's hands and keeps them from getting ripped, torn and any other sort of damage.

I've also found a sheet of plastic pockets that I put the cards in to display also.

Kris

7/19/2005 7:16 AM

Old July 19th 05, 06:29 PM
Alison

I got a 5.5x8 binder from the office supply store, then ordered sleeves for
it. I put my cards in two to a sleeve, back to back.

HTH,
Alison

Old July 21st 05, 03:05 AM

Try the clear plastic sleeves made for pages that go in 6"x6"
scrapbooking albums. You can can get presentation covers to fit them,
or trim down regular 8-1/2"x11" ones.