OT - repost of incredible party invitation

Old August 31st 04, 04:27 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default OT - repost of incredible party invitation

(I am graciously assuming the best, and that is that you were all too sleepy
to see this within the thread, therefore I am giving you one more (and LAST,
mind you) opportunity to respond. Queens are like that, you know.)

KR LANGE, old newbie said:
"Karen, you can have a party if you
like...can I join in?"

The Queen makes a decision and writes -
"Yes, let's!! We shall have gorgeous fabrics draped all around the place,
for everyone to fondle and gaze upon. We shall have music for dancing in
the moonlight, and - in another room, away from the gorgeous yardages - we
shall have a variety of beverages. We shall have to borrow someone's pool
boys to carry in all of our show and tell, after which they will be
stationed in the beverage room to fill our cups. As the evening wears on,
we shall all be allowed to gather the gorgeous yardages in our arms, and go
to the newly-enlarged-for-the-event sewing room. We shall have a variety of
the best sewing and quilting machines available on one side, and a variety
of the best snacks from around the world available on the other side. We
shall not come out from the party until we are so tired we no longer know
our own names. But if anyone can remember the exact and true name of the
pattern they were working on, the pool boys shall be allowed to drive you to
your destination, of course under the condition of returning immediately.
Any other arrangements you wish to make with said pool boys shall NOT be
associated with the Queen's magnificent party.

awaiting your r.s.v.p, I am, as always,
Your Royal and Gracious Queen of Squishies"
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old August 31st 04, 04:46 PM
DQLTS

Fabric , Chocolate, beverages and quilting friends. Sounds like the makings
of a great party. Mark me as RSVP'd
Diana in Dallas

Old August 31st 04, 05:08 PM
Sue DiNapoli

I humbly accept your invitation, oh Royal and Gracious Queen of
Squishies! Will there be rooms available if we must leave said party to
gain energy to continue with the rest of the revelers? (I am guessing
that a party of this magnitude will continue over the course of several
days if not weeks!) Oh Joy of JOYS! I cannot wait for the festivities
to begin!!!

With great excitement and profound thanks,
Susan of Ithaca

In article vN0Zc.77063$9d6.41263@attbi_s54,

Old August 31st 04, 05:24 PM

Yummy yummy yummy. All my favorite things in one place.
Oh yes I want to come. Should those of us with pool boys bring them along to
share too?

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

KR LANGE, old newbie said:
[...]

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old August 31st 04, 06:27 PM
Louise

I humbly accept your gracious invitation. And what, pray tell, would be the
appropriate attire for an event of this magnitude?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 31st 04, 06:36 PM
Butterfly

Not MY POOL BOYS! They're GROUNDED for a full year....that'll teach 'em to
wander off where they do NOT belong! Going to leave them to do the Yard work
(and they will have to deadhead the roses without wearing gloves so it WILL
take a full week and they will still have to do the Pool work. Gonna give
the Gardener the week off--he LOVES working in the roses so I'm sure he will
be supervising the Pool boys (sides HE gets to be Boss then : )
Counting the days til Party time
Butterfly

Old August 31st 04, 06:43 PM
Jalynne

I'll be right there, as soon as the sewing room is clean enough to work in ! Should
be by the weekend, if it continues as it has!
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
www.SimplyMusic.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 31st 04, 09:43 PM
handmaiden

Lovely! Thinking about making cheesecake as we speak (chocolate of course!)
~handmaiden

--
handmaiden

Old August 31st 04, 10:08 PM
Packrat

Gang the way.. here come the chocolates! ( well of course they are a
selection of the best local Dutch and Belgium ones ... what else?) I'll also
bring some Dutch cheese wheels and a couple of pounds of assorted liquorice
for butterfly to sample

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
http://www.geocities.com/jess_ayad/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 31st 04, 10:16 PM
Patti

Hang on!
Is this a real or a cyber party?
I didn't think I could come; but, if Jessamy can, I'll maybe hitch a
ride with her, as she flies across from Holland?
..
In article , Packrat
writes
Gang the way.. here come the chocolates! ( well of course they are a
selection of the best local Dutch and Belgium ones ... what else?) I'll also
bring some Dutch cheese wheels and a couple of pounds of assorted liquorice
for butterfly to sample

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY David Chapman Doll Houses 1 January 2nd 04 12:57 AM
Story - The Party Kandice Seeber Beads 0 November 9th 03 01:37 PM
Ravensdale Shadow party PoRRo Polymer Clay 7 August 14th 03 02:13 PM
Good News: Selling Jewelry at Party marisa2 Beads 2 August 10th 03 05:27 AM