New pattern from picture.

Old December 28th 05, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default New pattern from picture.

I was reading my morning news on line, and came across a picture
which looks like it could be a good pattern. (Tongue in cheek). I have
not yet had time to stitch it. (tongue in cheek mode off). It can be
viewed at
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...News/20051227/
astronomers_newstars_051227/20051227?hub=SciTech
(sorry for the wrap around). It is on www.ctv.ca, under sci-tech article
on new stars. If anyone wants this pattern the usual conditions apply.
The pattern is free. Email me and I will send it to you as an *.pat file.
This file can be opened by Pattern Viewer, available as a free download from
www.hobbyware.com. You can then print the pattern for yourself. Any
questions and queries can be answered by email. The pattern has one extra
line at both the top and right hand side where it was not quite cropped
correctly. Size is approximately 160 sts wide by 120 sts high. HTH.