ISO fabric

Old November 25th 04, 04:39 PM
..Mickie Swall..

Default ISO fabric

Need help looking for this fabric:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mickie...32.jpg&.src=ph
(it that link doen't work, go to http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mickieswall/my_photos
and look in the 3rd album "Fabric S...")
This little piece was sent to me as-is to use in the center of a single block
(commissioned by QNM for their next 50 Best Blocks issue). The scrap was selected from
their stash and has no identifying marks on it. I'm hoping that somebody here
recognizes it and can tell me who manufactured it, and if it is a fairly new design.
I'm hoping to find more of it.
Thanks!
Mickie, hoping all of you have a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!

Old November 25th 04, 07:58 PM
Debbi

Mickie,

I love that fabric! If you ever find it, let me know.

Hope you are having a great Turkey Day. Amanda is happy being home to see
her friends, and the fact that we have no theat of rain, or snow. She gets
to wear her lighter clothes-- her blood must have already adjusted to
Pittsburgh as she says we are quite warm here (I have been wearing
sweatshirts and heavy coats-- that is heavy for me).

Debbi in SO CA

Old November 25th 04, 09:18 PM
Polly Esther

Mickie, this thought is going to be about as vague as my memory is - but it
seems like I've seen that fabric in a quilting magazine that does a feature
each month on new fabric collections. I don't think it was the QNM. If you
get truly desperate, I guess you could curl up with some chocolate and turn
through you quilting magazine collection. (Always a fun tour anyway).
Polly

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
Super Fabric Bargains, July Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 August 27th 03 03:14 AM
72 Excuses for Adding to Your Stash Debbi Quilting 16 July 29th 03 12:18 PM