Happy dance - quilt delivered

Old October 23rd 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo P

Default Happy dance - quilt delivered

Yeah, I have been working on this quilt for quite a while, since I
started at a class, and now it is done! I found choosing quilting
designs really difficult due to the nature of the curved log cabin I'd
used. My machine quilting is getting but I still can't wait until a
course this Saturday to improve it. It was made as a first anniversary
present with a piece of the wedding silk sewn in behind the label.
Pleased to finally give the gift, sorry to see it go - I really love the
colours.

You can even see my wild-eyed chap holding it up for me to photograph
before delivering it!

http://tinyurl.com/ynvqkc

--
Jo P
Malvern UK
Old October 23rd 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Jo P wrote:

Yeah, I have been working on this quilt for quite a while, since I
started at a class, and now it is done! I found choosing quilting
designs really difficult due to the nature of the curved log cabin I'd
used. My machine quilting is getting but I still can't wait until a
course this Saturday to improve it. It was made as a first anniversary
present with a piece of the wedding silk sewn in behind the label.
Pleased to finally give the gift, sorry to see it go - I really love the
colours.

You can even see my wild-eyed chap holding it up for me to photograph
before delivering it!

http://tinyurl.com/ynvqkc

Jo, I can see why you were sorry to see this one go -- it's just lovely!
I'm so glad you showed the back, too, so that we can see what beautiful
quilting you did; and the label is just perfect!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old October 23rd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

"Jo P" wrote...
[...]

Jo - The quilt is lovely! Your quilting on your curved log cabin was
stunning.

- dlm. 'who is happy dancing for you in a warm central MA'

Old October 23rd 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Magnificient quilt, delightful wild-eyed chap. The only thing better would
have been if you'd managed to have the triplets assist in the photo session.
Polly

Old October 23rd 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Hey, Jo! Welcome back!

What a pretty LogCabin. And Finished, too!
Good for you! Congrats!

R/Sandy---marveling that this quilt has eyes (some just have feet) ;-)

Old October 23rd 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It's really great Jo. How lovely to be able to see the quilting - those
larger-scale designs really suit the quilt. Well done. The couple will
love it, I'm sure.
..
In message , Jo P
writes
Yeah, I have been working on this quilt for quite a while, since I
started at a class, and now it is done! I found choosing quilting
designs really difficult due to the nature of the curved log cabin I'd
used. My machine quilting is getting but I still can't wait until a
course this Saturday to improve it. It was made as a first anniversary
present with a piece of the wedding silk sewn in behind the label.
Pleased to finally give the gift, sorry to see it go - I really love
the colours.

You can even see my wild-eyed chap holding it up for me to photograph
before delivering it!

http://tinyurl.com/ynvqkc

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 23rd 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Steady Polly - different Jo!!
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes

Old October 23rd 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

That is lovely Jo. A very lucky couple! I hope you enjoy your class on
Saturday too!
--
Estelle UK
My photos http://community.webshots.com/album/...YNZKnf?start=0

Old October 23rd 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

You're kidding, right? We have TWO Jo's? Polly

"Patti" wrote in message
Steady Polly - different Jo!!
.
In message , Polly Esther