Ping Kay Ahr re RCTQ web page

Old October 24th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default Ping Kay Ahr re RCTQ web page

Hi Kay,

Feel free to shout me down if I'm out of place suggesting this.

As Elly publishes her choices could you put the BOM links for each month
and block type somewhere on the RCTQ web page, together with links to
the ones that Jessamy had already chosen/designed? That would save
searching through the newsgroup for the right messages.

Just a thought.

Lizzy

PS If I ever get around to updating my website I'll submit that to you
for inclusion on the list too.

Old October 24th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

I was wondering if the RCTQ web page could be posted more frequently? Maybe
once every two weeks or so?

Pauline
Northern California

Old October 25th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Good idea!! I'm a little pooped at this moment though -- it was report card
week. Normally I'd jump right in at the chance to do more HTML. I have a
three-day weekend, so I'll play then.

I'll make a separate page just for the BOMs. The ones that Jessamy designed
are no longer available -- the website was shut down according to Yahoo.

Anticipate the BOM link by Sunday morning . I'll post here when it's truly
done.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old October 25th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Another good idea!! I'll just put a shorter time on the reminder I have to
myself in my computer calendar.

Over the weekend I'll create an additional page for the BOMs. I'll post
here to announce the BOM page, then I'll start the reminder posts every 2
weeks.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

et...

Old October 25th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
Good idea!! I'm a little pooped at this moment though -- it was report

card
week. Normally I'd jump right in at the chance to do more HTML. I have a
three-day weekend, so I'll play then.

I'll make a separate page just for the BOMs. The ones that Jessamy

designed
are no longer available -- the website was shut down according to Yahoo.

Anticipate the BOM link by Sunday morning . I'll post here when it's

truly
done.

I hate to ask this, but do you think my blog would pass muster enough to be
included in the blog roll? (http://www.sewverycreative.blogspot.com)

It's by no means a "commercial blog" - I'm just givin' away patterns that I
do in my spare time.

---
Connie :-)

Old October 25th 07, 08:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Kay Ahr wrote:
Good idea!! I'm a little pooped at this moment though -- it was report card
week. Normally I'd jump right in at the chance to do more HTML. I have a
three-day weekend, so I'll play then.

Thanks Kay! It seems a sensible place to put them, rather than a blog
or more personal site.

I'll make a separate page just for the BOMs. The ones that Jessamy designed
are no longer available -- the website was shut down according to Yahoo.

She paid up for her own domain and they still can be found he
http://www.jessamythompson.com/RCTQBOM.html

Anticipate the BOM link by Sunday morning . I'll post here when it's truly
done.

Have a relaxing weekend once those report cards are out of the way and
then do the BOM stuff.

Lizzy

ping ping WONDERFUL ERIN [email protected] Yarn 2 September 9th 07 11:49 PM
PING - DeeinOz - PING PING PING Maloney Empire Quilting 0 April 15th 07 09:26 AM
PING RCTQ Butterfly Quilting 10 May 14th 06 07:44 AM
AD:My New Page! glass guy Beads 16 January 29th 06 10:23 PM
AD: my page is up Johanna Koski Yarn 3 June 4th 04 11:35 PM