AD: New Listings at Ebay

Old September 11th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default AD: New Listings at Ebay

I've put more beads up at Ebay. Thank you all for your support in my
last listings!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeckibeadQQhtZ-1

Becki
Beckibead at Ebay

Old September 11th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I bought some of that green turquoise from you, and I want to tell
everyone it's GORGEOUS! I love mine! (Maybe I'll sneak past Kevin and
buy more)

```````````````````````````````

Old September 12th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Soozie -- I've only made one necklace from those carved green beads
(four from the other carved green centerpieces) and all sold at work,
right away. People sure do love that color.

Becki

Old September 13th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Beckibead wrote:
Soozie -- I've only made one necklace from those carved green beads
(four from the other carved green centerpieces) and all sold at work,
right away. People sure do love that color.

Becki

Becki dear, how similar are the LIME green beads and the carved
centerpieces? I wish to string them with some hella orange beads of my
own making. I want it to go ORANGE ORANG ORANGE LIME ORANGE LIME ORANGE
LIME ORANGE LIME ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE. But maybe it needs a lime focal
instead of an orange focal.

Or maybe even some pink.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 13th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

That vendome set is turning me on.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

Old September 13th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Marisa - LOL.

Kalera -- unfortunately they don't match. I would not put them
together. The small rounds are bright freaking lime. The big
centerpieces are much duller.

Thanks for asking!!!

Becki

Old September 13th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Beckibead wrote:
Marisa - LOL.

Kalera -- unfortunately they don't match. I would not put them
together. The small rounds are bright freaking lime. The big
centerpieces are much duller.

Thanks for asking!!!

Becki

Thanks! I'm bidding on the lime ones, I think I can concoct something to
go with.

Old September 13th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Kisses and THANK YOU!!

Old September 13th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Lola! You will LOVE them.

```````````````````````````````
Kalera wrote:

Thanks! I'm bidding on the lime ones, I think I can concoct something to
go with.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.bridgetownglass.com
On eBay: http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

New Ebay Listings - This is a spammer EAllewell Needlework 4 June 14th 06 03:38 AM
ebay: marecrochets' new ebay listings...6/13 marilyn safier Marketplace 0 June 13th 06 07:36 PM
New Ebay Listings EAllewell Marketplace 0 February 20th 06 11:33 AM
New Ebay Listings Erica Marketplace 0 January 25th 04 11:33 AM
Your recent report to eBay's Trust and Safety Department . Marissa Vignali Quilting 0 October 27th 03 07:39 PM