Featured Artist

Old September 8th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default Featured Artist

Tooting my own horn.......

http://www.beadingtimes.com/featured_bead_maker.htm

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Old September 9th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Wow Dawn that is sooo cool! I'm so proud of you and you give me
something to aspire to! I keep hoping I'll see a picture of you
someday. I always want to match faces to the people I talk to online.
Keep up the good work!

Cheryl

Old September 9th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Awwww.....Thanks Cheryl!
You're such a sweetheart!

I don't have any photos of me that are even halfway decent. That's why I
always share pictures of my cats instead. They're so purrrrrrdy.
I'm sooooo non-photogenic!....LOL! But I should work on getting a shot of me
at least for my website.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
oups.com...

Old September 9th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Yay, Dawn! Very nice!! I'm so envious of that beautiful studio!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
.. .

Old September 10th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Awww...Thanks Jerri!
That's where the hurricane caved the roof in two years ago, when it was
still just a porch. When we fixed the ceiling, we decided to go ahead and
close it in while we were at it. We tied it into our central air and by
having the extra 300 square feet it finally killed our AC. We had to buy a
whole new (bigger) air conditioning system two weeks ago to the tune of 4K,
but the studio is nice and cool! Now I just have to make enough beads to pay
for it....LOL!!!
--

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Yay, Dawn! Very nice!! I'm so envious of that beautiful studio!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
.. .

Old September 11th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Wow! congrats girl, you deserve it!!!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
.. .

Old September 12th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, congrats!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
.. .

Old September 13th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Dawn, thanks for tooting your own horn :-) That was an excellent
interview and it was nice to see inside your studio. The polymer cat
beads are amazing. I didn't think one could get to that level of
detail. I'm definitely sharing that link with my friends :-)

Best,
Christine

Old September 13th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

FABULOUS. I now have it on my list of Favorites on my PC.