The best class

Old September 9th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

Default The best class

Yes - to me it seems the beadmakers equivalent of a trip to the Holy
Land to be able to spend time with both in their studios LOL!. Maybe
next year ...

In article .com, Dr.
Sooz wrote:

Kalera took that Pt. Townsend class with Guarino and Barley and said it
reeked of class and fabulosity.

`````````````````````````
Susan B. wrote:
I did have a great time - lots of my bead-making friends were in the
class and Andrea's just delightful, as is her husband, who often comes
along when she teaches. Highly, highly recommended!!! She's doing a 4
day class in Oct (?) in Pt. Townsend with M. Barley - 2 days with ea.
That would be super cool. Wish I could afford the time and money to do
that. Sometimes I do get tired of being a student.

--
Susan B. in CA (NADA)

EBay Auctions:
http://tinyurl.com/kql9c
Old September 11th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Kalera took that Pt. Townsend class with Guarino and Barley and said it
reeked of class and fabulosity.

Absolutely, and then some! Hands-down the best educational money I've
ever spent, and that includes my (more or less wasted) time at college.
I had the best best best time ever, learned so much from two really
amazing fantastic people, and I stayed at the hostel there - they do
have private rooms - which was inexpensive and very comfortable.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 13th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

Kalera - Thanks for the recommendation Kalera. DH is back to work soon
after a v. long medical leave, so our finances will be looking up and
that trip might become quite possible. I know Andrea's class here was
hands down my best class I've taken from anyone in the lampworking
world.

S.