My first "real" bed quilt completed

Old November 3rd 04, 01:15 AM
Terbear

Default My first "real" bed quilt completed

Now I have done it, I went out and actually made a quilt for ME...well,
really for US.
Here is my latest quilt along with the matching pillows & pillowcases (hold
off on finding that darn green fabric for me at Joanns folks), I decided to
do them in my much adored black Egyptian cotton. I just gave up on finding
that darn green fabric again.
Anyways, I wasn't sure if the colors weren't too weird, but hubby likes it
on our bed, and that is fine enough for me!
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/bed

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old November 3rd 04, 01:52 AM
AliceW

Good for you, both of you! I love it and I like the touch of black in the
pillow cases! Have you named it yet?

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Terbear" wrote in message
: Now I have done it, I went out and actually made a quilt for ME...well,
: really for US.
: Here is my latest quilt along with the matching pillows & pillowcases
(hold
: off on finding that darn green fabric for me at Joanns folks), I decided
: do them in my much adored black Egyptian cotton. I just gave up on finding
: that darn green fabric again.
: Anyways, I wasn't sure if the colors weren't too weird, but hubby likes it
: on our bed, and that is fine enough for me!
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/bed
:
:
: --
: Teri

Old November 3rd 04, 03:27 AM
Terbear

actually I have....thanks by the way!
This one is named Kathy's Song.....(All my quilts are named after Paul Simon
songs)
One of the verses from this song goes "They lie with you when you're
asleep, and kiss you when you start your day"...which is all I could think
of when I finished this quilt.
Teri

--
Teri

Old November 3rd 04, 03:30 AM
JG1

Beautiful! What pattern is that?
--
Ginger (in Texas)
http://photos.yahoo.com/gingerbread1958

Old November 3rd 04, 04:15 AM
Terbear

Hi Ginger,
Thanks so much!
The pattern is called Garden Block Party, buy Scott Murkin. I found it in
The Quilter mag July 2004
Teri

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

om...

Old November 3rd 04, 04:39 AM
hfw

Wow! That's striking! Where is the name from?

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old November 3rd 04, 06:21 AM
Terbear

Hi Heidi,

"Terbear" wrote in message
Now I have done it, I went out and actually made a quilt for ME...well,
really for US.
Here is my latest quilt along with the matching pillows & pillowcases
(hold
off on finding that darn green fabric for me at Joanns folks), I decided
do them in my much adored black Egyptian cotton. I just gave up on

finding
that darn green fabric again.
Anyways, I wasn't sure if the colors weren't too weird, but hubby likes

it
on our bed, and that is fine enough for me!
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/bed

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

1930's quilt completed Terbear Quilting 6 October 11th 04 09:34 PM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Mini B.C. quilt shop tour shhdesigns Quilting 13 September 15th 04 04:03 AM
Its that time again! FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 9 February 1st 04 08:08 PM
My first "real" Quilt -- LOL Kathy in CA Quilting 2 August 12th 03 10:28 PM