Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler

Old May 13th 18, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler

Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her through an old e-mail address and phone number but the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at various on-line stores, but no further information. If I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.
Old May 14th 18, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:02:04 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her through an old e-mail address and phone number but the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at various on-line stores, but no further information. If I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

Thanks, Nyssa- I do have an address from a pattern of hers. Is it the same one? If not, I'll e-mail you, Marg
Old May 15th 18, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote:
Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is
still designing or in business? I've tried to contact
her through an old e-mail address and phone number but
the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number
is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted
to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in
canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to
violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at
various on-line stores, but no further information. If
I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design
something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

Thanks, Nyssa- I do have an address from a pattern of
hers. Is it the same one? If not, I'll e-mail you, Marg

If it's the one on the pattern, then it's the same one.

Nyssa, who used to live a mile away from Indigo Rose
At River's End

Hy Nyssa - I went back through my patterns, and it turns out I have only the instructions and the photo with no e-mail or phone #. Can you e-mail it to me at
I'm really particular about not violating copyright as I have several friends who are designers.

Thanks,

Marg