Help! I can't find my piano pattern!

Old March 6th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Help! I can't find my piano pattern!

A year or two ago, one of my quilting magazines had a quilt pattern
that looked like a grand piano. It used Andover fabrics' music
collection. I have all the fabrics to make it, but I have no idea
which magazine it was in. Anybody recall this pattern?

I was asked to make a music quilt for the Silent Auction to benefit
DS's band, and this would be perfect.

Thanks!
Kim

Old March 6th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I've seen that pattern too. It's probably here in my house somewhere. Any
idea which magazine it might have been in? I'll try to look for it. Heck,
my magazines need to be reorganized anyway. It's a great idea to use it for
a silent auction.....may use it myself if we find it.
KJ

ups.com...

Old March 6th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

My magazines ARE organized! My DH couldn't stand it any more and did
it for me a few weeks ago. So if you know, let me know. I do have a
pattern for a piano that is done in water color.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:57:24 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

I've seen that pattern too. It's probably here in my house somewhere. Any
idea which magazine it might have been in? I'll try to look for it. Heck,
my magazines need to be reorganized anyway. It's a great idea to use it for
a silent auction.....may use it myself if we find it.
KJ

oups.com...

Old March 6th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Send him over! Mine actually aren't "too" bad. But they are starting to be
put into some piles instead of filed. I bought some nice leather look
magazine holders that I want to start using, so I need to do some sorting.
I'll look for the pattern while I do that, and the laundry, and the ironing.

"Witchystitcher" wrote in message
My magazines ARE organized! My DH couldn't stand it any more and did
it for me a few weeks ago. So if you know, let me know. I do have a
pattern for a piano that is done in water color.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:57:24 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

I've seen that pattern too. It's probably here in my house somewhere.
Any
idea which magazine it might have been in? I'll try to look for it.
Heck,
my magazines need to be reorganized anyway. It's a great idea to use it
for
a silent auction.....may use it myself if we find it.
KJ

roups.com...

Old March 6th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

This one?

http://www.andoverfabrics.com/QuiltD...tifulMusic.pdf

If not, maybe Andover Fabrics would know. Here is their contact
information:

Andover Fabrics, Inc.
462 Seventh Avenue, Seventh Floor
New York, NY 10018
Telephone: 212/760-0300
Toll Free Sales: 800/223-5678
Fax: 212/967-7025
eMail:

Good luck!

Mary
Old March 6th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

No, that's not the one. It was in a layout that looked like a grand piano.
I can see it in my mind's eye. Just can't figure out which magazine it was
in. And I'm not even the person who was looking for it!
However, I do like this quilt. And I think I have all the fabrics!
Thanks for the link. It's amazing how many free patterns there are on the
fabric manufacturerers webpages.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old March 6th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm embarassed. I answered as if you had written to my message, and you are
replying to the orginal one from Kim.
Crawling back to the laundry room now. Then looking through my magzines
again.
KJ

Old March 6th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"KJ" wrote:

I'm embarassed. I answered as if you had written to my message, and you are
replying to the orginal one from Kim.
Crawling back to the laundry room now. Then looking through my magzines
again.
KJ

I had the thought that we were both participating in this thread...

You may only crawl to your laundry room if you are taking my laundry
with you!!

Mary
Old March 6th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sorry....DD has a stack that will take most of the day! She's living at
home again, has been sick and is teaching as a sub. I'm going to help her
out and do her laundry too. Then it will be time to find a good movie on TV
while I iron DH's dress shirts.
KJ
Will your DS be at band camp this year? DD is going to work there one last
summer. She's picking up her contract today.

Old March 6th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"KJ" wrote:

Sorry....DD has a stack that will take most of the day! She's living at
home again, has been sick and is teaching as a sub. I'm going to help her
out and do her laundry too. Then it will be time to find a good movie on TV
while I iron DH's dress shirts.
KJ
Will your DS be at band camp this year? DD is going to work there one last
summer. She's picking up her contract today.

Yes, as will my DD.

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote in message
.. .