another coupon for everyone-fell for it again

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 03, 03:19 PM
Mika

Default another coupon for everyone-fell for it again

I had a 50% off coupon that was expiring on the 3rd so I went in that day.
They had some fabric that I wanted on sale. But when I gave the coupon to
the girl cutting the fabric she rang it up at regular price and said that
with a coupon it automatically prices at regular price, that I can't get the
sale price with a coupon. I told her that I had done it in the past and she
refused to give me the sale price with the coupon. I was ticked. She was
rather rude too. The only problem is, there just aren't many fabric stores
worth anything around where I live so my choices are pretty limited to
JoAnns and Walmart.

Mika

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

I added to the subject line of this thread. I feel like such a fool. I

know
not to shop at Joann's. I've had so many bad experiences there before,

but they
were having a half off sale on quilting notions, and I need a new Fiskars
acrylic 6" x 24" ruler so I decided to go. Sure enough, I got there, and

they
told me that some of their rulers are quilting notions and therefore on

sale,
but the Fiskars one isn't. Classic bait and switch. I walked out without
buying anything, and I'm sure it will be ages before I'm tempted to go

back and
try again, but I still feel like an idiot for thinking this time would be
different.

--Lia

OT-Interpreting Your Coupons Candace Beads 8 September 3rd 12 11:26 AM
OT Candace...re Coupon Request Turtlelover Beads 1 July 6th 04 12:22 AM
OT Coupon Codes Candace Beads 20 June 17th 04 06:08 AM
Michaels has PC on sale for $1 a bar. 40% Coupon in paper too. Stephen Casey Polymer Clay 1 January 21st 04 04:51 AM