Timeless Treasures site down?

Old June 13th 04, 02:57 PM
AliceW

Default Timeless Treasures site down?

I bought a yard of a really cute baby fabric at the Edison quilt show and
wanted to get more (it was part of a precut 1 yard set) so I have been
trying to get on the Timeless Treasures web site for several hours now. Has
anyone else been able to get on the site lately? It keeps timing out on my.
Every other site works fine.

I spent a good part of yesterday at a day spa with a group of ladies from
work. I am part of a club that plans day trips quarterly and yesterday it
was a day spa. I had a wonderful facial and pedicure - felt great. Anyway,
I knew my DH was going fishing that afternoon so I figured I would do all
the housework while he was gone so I could quilt without guilt (the house
was really getting behind). But when I got home, he and my DD had done the
whole house! I thought I walked through the wrong door! So, I organized my
sewing room instead (he knows better than to even attempt that!) and today I
get to quilt all day. But I wanted to buy more of the fabric I am going to
use today with the piece of minkee I bought at the same show. It's going to
be a good day!

Now if I could just get on the Timeless Treasure site!
--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old June 15th 04, 02:03 AM
AliceW

Thanks John, I finally got in too, but darn, they didn't have what I was
looking for, it must be an older fabric. I managed to find it on another
site for half the price I paid for the first yard. Yippee!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
Anonymous

"John A." wrote in message
: On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:57:35 -0400, "AliceW"
: wrote:
:
: I bought a yard of a really cute baby fabric at the Edison quilt show and
: wanted to get more (it was part of a precut 1 yard set) so I have been
: trying to get on the Timeless Treasures web site for several hours now.
Has
: anyone else been able to get on the site lately? It keeps timing out on
my.
: Every other site works fine.
:
: I tried too and got the same thing. Looks like it's up and working
: now, though.
:
: JA