I'm just a bit excited...... sorta Off Topic, but about sewing...sort of.

Old May 3rd 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Default I'm just a bit excited...... sorta Off Topic, but about sewing...sort of.

It came in the mail today!!!! It is true and happening, at least I got
paid for it. VVBG
A while back DH did some checking and managed to get me a writing
assignment. I did an article that is to be in the June "Sew News"
magazine!! And I got paid for it. Yipppeeeeeeee.................

The article is about fitting trousers/pants that are too loose in the
seat.. Baggy Bottoms or Sagging Seats as we say.
So I am to be published. For the first time in a national magazine.

Pati, grinning in Phx
Old May 3rd 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Phyllis Nilsson

Well, I'm excited for you!!!! That doesn't happen every day or to too many
people, so congratulations. All my jeans have saggy bottoms lately. Good
choice of subject material.

Old May 3rd 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Yee haw!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply

Old May 3rd 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Congratulations Pati. That's marvellous. Here's to a fruitful and
flourishing writing career. Well done you!
..
In message , Pati C. writes
It came in the mail today!!!! It is true and happening, at least I got
paid for it. VVBG
A while back DH did some checking and managed to get me a writing
assignment. I did an article that is to be in the June "Sew News"
magazine!! And I got paid for it. Yipppeeeeeeee.................

The article is about fitting trousers/pants that are too loose in the
seat.. Baggy Bottoms or Sagging Seats as we say.
So I am to be published. For the first time in a national magazine.

Pati, grinning in Phx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 3rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Well it's about time the world outside our little group learns about your
incredible talents! I'm so happy for you. I'd wager this won't the be last
paid bit of writing for you. Congratulations!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old May 3rd 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article , "Pati C."
wrote:

It came in the mail today!!!! It is true and happening, at least I got
paid for it. VVBG
A while back DH did some checking and managed to get me a writing
assignment. I did an article that is to be in the June "Sew News"
magazine!! And I got paid for it. Yipppeeeeeeee.................

The article is about fitting trousers/pants that are too loose in the
seat.. Baggy Bottoms or Sagging Seats as we say.
So I am to be published. For the first time in a national magazine.

Pati, grinning in Phx

Congratulations, Pati! Wow, we have another author in our midst!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old May 3rd 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Thanks, everyone. I still am not sure about believing it or not.... I
want to see the issue, which should soon be out...... G

Pati, in Phx

Patti wrote:
Congratulations Pati. That's marvellous. Here's to a fruitful and
flourishing writing career. Well done you!
.
In message , Pati C. writes

Old May 4th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_2_]

Way to go, Pati! That is AWESOME news! Woo-hoo! :-)
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old May 4th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

That is awesome! Congratulations on doing this. I can't imagine how
excited you must be waiting for the magazine to come out.

You better have some chocolate :-)

marcella

Sort of On Topic Lucille Needlework 21 March 24th 06 08:19 AM
New Sewing Machine - I'm so excited! Witchystitcher Quilting 4 February 16th 06 10:16 PM
FREAKING EXCITED (OT sorta) Kalera Stratton Beads 23 July 2nd 04 08:31 AM
So Excited to be Sewing Mauvice Murphy Quilting 5 February 10th 04 08:11 PM
I've been away... OT< but there's a sort of ON topic bit at the end... Kate Dicey Quilting 9 December 10th 03 07:37 PM