Just checking in

Old May 8th 04, 11:48 PM
Jan G

Default Just checking in

Hi, everyone.
I am just popping in to say Hi. I am not posting much because I read the
news groups in the AM and I can't type until much later when things start
moving again. I have had a real set back and having a hard time getting
around much. Looks like I need more shots or something. Hate going back on
the NSAIDs but I guess I have to. The pain is just getting too bad.

So, enough about my trials. Just wanted to say I am loving the links you
all have been putting up to your beads and auctions. They are gorgeous. I
have been getting some work done, a nice silver chain with blue Swarovski
beads every 2 inches and a silver pendant of a lady sitting on the moon and
a red jasper bead with celtic beads, gold spacers and bead caps on the red.
I am donating it to a Chinese auction for one of my organizations' fashion
show.

DH will be working on a web site. I have my own but we are getting another
one for just the jewelry and other things we are working on. He is getting
into the clay end of things and learning every day.

Later!
Jan G

Old May 9th 04, 12:10 AM
Candace

Jan, I'm sorry to hear that you're going thru some more rough times. I hope
things will improve for you ASAP!

Your silver chain piece sounds beautiful! I would love to see a picture of
it And I'm always on the lookout for more jewelry sites, so bring it on!!!

warm healing vibeys for you!

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Just checking in mkahogan Beads 3 April 12th 04 12:57 AM
OT Just checking in Karen_AZ Beads 6 December 16th 03 10:56 AM
Checking in mkahogan Beads 5 November 9th 03 07:32 PM
Checking in and glass class report. KDK Beads 10 August 23rd 03 05:53 AM