Ain't it purty?

Old April 10th 04, 05:07 AM
BeckiBead

Default Ain't it purty?

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

Old April 10th 04, 05:58 AM
Dr. Sooz

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 10th 04, 01:59 PM
Tinkster

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:57:44 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

I don't always like her garden scenes, but that one is just perfect.

Tina, that is EXACTLY what I thought when I looked at it. LOL! This
one has a nice sense of balance. It's not overly cluttered and
"crapped up" (as my ex would say).

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/2pun
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old April 10th 04, 06:03 PM
Eileen Byrnes

I admire her skill, but don't care for the style of her beads. Now, John
Olsen's beads....they make my heart race. Someday I'll really splurge...

Old April 10th 04, 07:04 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yes - Holy Goddess!!! ****sigh**** It's perfection. I love Pati.

--