putting panel in frame

Old February 13th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemosabe

Default putting panel in frame

wrote:
On Feb 13, 7:23 am, "Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Talk is cheap - especially from a pair with neither the balls nor
backbone to identify themself. How 'bout showing something you've
done?

Why should we believe your real name is Dennis Brady?

You've never told the truth about anything else.

Are you claiming all those sushi dishes, bowls, and trays on your website
are YOUR production? They look strangely like Chinese crap I saw on a
giftware importer's site a while back.

Not that I'm keeping score...but here's a short list of some of your more
memorable lies, distortions, half-truths, mis-information, and just outright
bull****.

Non-existent 900F soldering tips. (Priceless.)

Container loads of glass to Finland. (Ann-Marie is still waiting.)

Stretching lead weakens it. (Trot out Arthur Foreskin's little BS report
again. That's always good for a chuckle.)

Bead Soldering at 12" per second. (My personal favorite.)

Hundreds of "artisans" trained. (Where are they now? And what are they doing
for 900F tips?)

Supplier to hundreds of professional glass studios. (Not according to posts
on WGB, LE, TAM)

Selling over 500 kilns per year. (Move over, Delphi.)

Stainless steel floors in kilns. And galvanized "heat shields". (Defies
description.)

Hot air sucks molds down to kiln shelves. (That's really a memorable one!)

One can't fire BE and S96 on the same schedule. ( Brock especially likes
that one.)

Leaded windows installed on the South of a house sag outwards, Northern
windows sag inwards. (That's really a good one, too.)

Wet belt sanders are an absolute essential in every SG studio. (No financial
interest there.)

Teaching business courses at the university level. ( That's just SO
special.)

And it goes on and on and on and on.

You know how certain phrases seem to go together? Like "apple pie" and
"motherhood"?

"Dennis Brady" and "****ing idiot" just seem to naturally roll off one's
tongue together. Poetic, ain't it?

You're like one of those abnoxious mini dogs that does nothing but yip
and piddle. It must be fun to jump out to snap and yap - then run
away to hide behind a phoney name? How many are you using now? Do
you need a special file to keep track?

Cowardly little pup. The only thing you've any talent or capability
for is being able to **** all over yourself by publicly demonstrating
a distinct inability to behave like an adult.

And you're like the school bully. Always bragging about this or that
but when called upon to stand up and prove something you cower and
hide behind words that really have no meaning.

Old February 13th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Feb 13, 8:51 am, "Chemosabe" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 13, 7:23 am, "Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

hide behind words that really have no meaning.- Hide quoted text -

Just another cowardly little troll.

Old February 13th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
Cowardly little pup. The only thing you've any talent or capability
for is being able to **** all over yourself by publicly demonstrating
a distinct inability to behave like an adult.

Silly me. I always thought behaving like an adult meant telling the truth,
being honest in dealings with others, and, if I'm wrong, admitting it.
Obviously you have an entirely different perspective, since those qualities
are painfully absent from your character.

Funny thing. Facts (or lack of facts) have a way of popping up at
inconvenient times for you, don't they? You just aren't happy unless you
get a bloody nose every day. Keep coming back, I'm nowhere near arm-weary
yet.

Rarely do people get held up to ridicule that don't have it coming. And
you haven't yet gotten anywhere near your fair share of what you've earned.

And, hey, are you still annealing 3" thick castings for 90 minutes? How's
that working out?
Did Ann-Marie get her glass yet? What university was it where you were
teaching ? Did you find those quotes of Brock's?

Old February 13th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Feb 13, 9:34 am, "Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

What could possibly be more dishonest then a troll that hides behind
an ever changing menu of phoney names?

Old February 14th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

ups.com...
wrote in message
[...]

Oh, I dunno. How about some lying asshole who sells kilns, collects the
money in advance, and doesn't deliver them? Lots of stories floating
around about your business practices. Would that do for a starter? That
sounds pretty dishonest, eh?

Or maybe we should discuss you claiming a sale of a containerload of glass
to an account in Finland? The truth is, and you know it, that you got a
request for a quote on a case (not a container load as you claimed) of
Spectrum and weren't even in the ballpark price wise. No sale happened
anywhere but in your twisted, evil mind. Where's the honesty there?

Or maybe we should discuss you slandering and libeling one of the great
teaching artists in fused glass, attributing statements to him that he
never made and are injurious to his reputation and income. And then
hanging up on him when he called to discuss it with you like the gentleman
he is. Real great example of personal honesty and responsibility there.

Oh, I know you aren't too bright, but it's p-h-o-n-y. No "e".

Old February 14th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

ups.com...

wrote in message
[...]

Oh, I know you aren't too bright, but it's p-h-o-n-y. No "e".- Hide quoted text -

Isn't it fun being able to shovel out your truckload of bull**** while
hiding behind your collection of phoney names? Once a troll, always a
troll.

Old February 14th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Oh, I know you aren't too bright, but it's p-h-o-n-y. No "e".- Hide quoted text -

Consult a dictionary you illiterate ass.

Old February 14th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
Isn't it fun being able to shovel out your truckload of bull**** while
hiding behind your collection of phoney names? Once a troll, always a
troll.

That's your explanation to the glass world, eh? It's somebody elses' fault
that you are a liar, cheat, and a charlatan, Figures.

Old February 14th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ps.com...

Oh, I know you aren't too bright, but it's p-h-o-n-y. No "e".-

Consult a dictionary you illiterate ass.

Have you EVER been right about anything?

What university was it that you graduated from?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/phony

pho·ny /'fo?ni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[foh-nee]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -ni·er, -ni·est, noun,
plural -nies, verb, -nied, -ny·ing.
-adjective 1. not real or genuine; fake; counterfeit: a phony diamond.
2. false or deceiving; not truthful; concocted: a phony explanation.
3. insincere or deceitful; affected or pretentious: a phony sales
representative.
-noun 4. something that is phony; a counterfeit or fake.
5. an insincere, pretentious, or deceitful person: He thought my
friends were a bunch of phonies.
-verb (used with object) 6. to falsify; counterfeit; fabricate (often fol.
by up): to phony up a document.

"Dennis Brady" and "****ing idiot". Phrases just made for each other.

Old February 14th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Feb 13, 6:27 pm, "Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

Oh, I know you aren't too bright, but it's p-h-o-n-y. No "e".-

Consult a dictionary you illiterate ass.

Have you EVER been right about anything?

What university was it that you graduated from?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/phony

You're such a fraud you can't even post a reference without selective
deletion.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/phoney

precut frame moulding kits - where to buy? Helen Wheels Needlework 3 May 29th 06 03:20 PM
need a professional to cut a beveled window panel. Carved/engraved/cut glass. Brian Gardner Glass 9 March 11th 05 01:42 PM
Quilting Frame Boca Jan Quilting 3 August 24th 04 02:37 PM
Saga American Sampler/Advice on Frame Paula C. Hunter Needlework 10 January 12th 04 07:15 PM
Quilt Frame Plans buddylee Quilting 3 August 13th 03 12:17 AM