putting panel in frame

Old February 12th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default putting panel in frame

On Feb 12, 2:28 pm, "Chemosabe" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 11, 3:54 pm, "Chemosabe" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 11, 2:21 pm, "Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com... On Feb 11, 10:51 am, "Bill" wrote:
I made a panel 18 by 24 inches, I want to it in a window frame. should
put a piece of clear glass in front of and behind the panel, (sandwich
the
panel). I used the foil method on the panel

thanx
bill

Installation article
http://www.debrady.com/technical/images/Installing.jpg

Who did you plagarize that from?

I'll be teaching a class in reinforcement and installation techniques
at Victorian GlassFest 2007. Wanna learn how to do it right?

http://www.glasscampus.com/VGAF/index.html

For someone who has little, if any, real professional experience in
installation or reinforcement of stained glass it amazes me that you
feel qualified to teach this. Reading books and "borrrowing"
information from the net or your couple of years gleening information
from the Warner-Criv chatboard hardly makes you a quaified
professional. If on the other hand, you were able to provide any sort
of proof of your qualifications, or actual work for that matter, then
I might reconsider my opinon of you. But alas...I will not be holding
my breath.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.debrady.com/repairs/repairs.htm
One of hundreds. New repair and commssion jobs being done each day.

As to your opinion.....it's as irrelevant and inconsequential as your
buddy Buttscratcher.

That's it? One picture that's been the only picture on that page for
at least the past two years. Oh btw...I'm reading on how to be a brain
surgeon and you've been choosen to be my first patient. Face it...if
you had all this experience you'd have a whole website devoted to it
rather than plagerizing and just rewriting stuff you've read on the
net. BTW...a big yankee hello from Buttscratcher!!- Hide quoted text -

Talk is cheap - especially from a pair with neither the balls nor
backbone to identify themself. How 'bout showing something you've
done?

Old February 12th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemosabe

wrote in message

[...]

You're the one spouting about being the professional and spewing forth
all sorts of experience. And as you would know...talk is cheap.

Old February 12th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

wrote in message

[...]

all sorts of experience. And as you would know...talk is cheap.- Hide quoted text -

So.....you're tellin' me your work is so amateur, you're embarrased to
display it publicly?

Old February 12th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemosabe

wrote in message

[...]

So you're really saying you have no work to show to prove anything you
say. One panel on a table being fixed doesn't mean anything in regards
to knowing anything about restoration or repairs or reinforcement or
proper design. Like I said, I'm not the one saying I'm the
professional know-it-all.

Old February 12th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

wrote in message

[...]

professional know-it-all.- Hide quoted text -

I'm saying I have no reason to prove anything to you or your cowardly
compadre. Your opinions are irrelevant and inconsequential. No more
then the anonymous internet babblings of a troll team dolt duo.
Perhaps you pair combine a complete wit - half each.

Old February 12th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemosabe

wrote in message

[...]

Well...you must feel that you have something to prove by constatly
offering out so called experienced information and then when
questioned or even asked politley about your experience you try to
turn the tables and avoid answering simple questions. Heck, you can't
even provide the name of the college you graduated from. (yawn).

Old February 13th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
I'm saying I have no reason to prove anything to you or your cowardly
compadre. Your opinions are irrelevant and inconsequential. No more
then the anonymous internet babblings of a troll team dolt duo.
Perhaps you pair combine a complete wit - half each.

Alligator mouth. Hummingbird ass.

Old February 13th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message

http://www.debrady.com/repairs/repairs.htm
One of hundreds. New repair and commssion jobs being done each day.

That's your claim to fame? Featuring the repair of a sidelite?
Bwahahahaha.

Allegedly 100 yrs old, too. With modern glass in it. Nice restoration,
dumbass.

If you ever do anything noteworthy, you'll let everybody know, won'tcha?
Just like you'll let everybody know when that container load of glass gets
to Finland.

Old February 13th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
oups.com...

Talk is cheap - especially from a pair with neither the balls nor
backbone to identify themself. How 'bout showing something you've
done?

Why should we believe your real name is Dennis Brady?

You've never told the truth about anything else.

Are you claiming all those sushi dishes, bowls, and trays on your website
are YOUR production? They look strangely like Chinese crap I saw on a
giftware importer's site a while back.

Not that I'm keeping score...but here's a short list of some of your more
memorable lies, distortions, half-truths, mis-information, and just outright
bull****.

Non-existent 900F soldering tips. (Priceless.)

Container loads of glass to Finland. (Ann-Marie is still waiting.)

Stretching lead weakens it. (Trot out Arthur Foreskin's little BS report
again. That's always good for a chuckle.)

Bead Soldering at 12" per second. (My personal favorite.)

Hundreds of "artisans" trained. (Where are they now? And what are they doing
for 900F tips?)

Supplier to hundreds of professional glass studios. (Not according to posts
on WGB, LE, TAM)

Selling over 500 kilns per year. (Move over, Delphi.)

Stainless steel floors in kilns. And galvanized "heat shields". (Defies
description.)

Hot air sucks molds down to kiln shelves. (That's really a memorable one!)

One can't fire BE and S96 on the same schedule. ( Brock especially likes
that one.)

Leaded windows installed on the South of a house sag outwards, Northern
windows sag inwards. (That's really a good one, too.)

Wet belt sanders are an absolute essential in every SG studio. (No financial
interest there.)

Teaching business courses at the university level. ( That's just SO
special.)

And it goes on and on and on and on.

You know how certain phrases seem to go together? Like "apple pie" and
"motherhood"?

"Dennis Brady" and "****ing idiot" just seem to naturally roll off one's
tongue together. Poetic, ain't it?

Old February 13th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Feb 13, 7:23 am, "Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

You're like one of those abnoxious mini dogs that does nothing but yip
and piddle. It must be fun to jump out to snap and yap - then run
away to hide behind a phoney name? How many are you using now? Do
you need a special file to keep track?

Cowardly little pup. The only thing you've any talent or capability
for is being able to **** all over yourself by publicly demonstrating
a distinct inability to behave like an adult.

precut frame moulding kits - where to buy? Helen Wheels Needlework 3 May 29th 06 03:20 PM
need a professional to cut a beveled window panel. Carved/engraved/cut glass. Brian Gardner Glass 9 March 11th 05 01:42 PM
Quilting Frame Boca Jan Quilting 3 August 24th 04 02:37 PM
Saga American Sampler/Advice on Frame Paula C. Hunter Needlework 10 January 12th 04 07:15 PM
Quilt Frame Plans buddylee Quilting 3 August 13th 03 12:17 AM