Lap Frame Favorite

Old August 10th 04, 01:10 AM
FSU Stitcher

Default Lap Frame Favorite

bdecew wrote in message ...
I need some imput on the best lap frame. I have a Lowery floor frame
and like it alot. However, we know have a trailor and are planning to
RV alot. I would like one that handles Q Snaps and scroll rods and also
folds down to a small size. I use Q Snaps sizes from 8x8, 8x11, 11x11
and 11x14.

Have you tried the Lowery "table" frame? It is meant to sit on a
table but I have sat on mine. In fact, the parts are interchangeable
with the floor frame. I have both and love them. The floor frame
doesn't take up much room, I have taken mine on several cruises. You
might want to take it with you on a couple of trips and see how it
works. If you are familiar and comfortable with the floor frame, you
may find that you don't really need a lap frame. Good luck and have
fun RV-ing. Be sure to let us know what you decide to do and remember
rctn is great for finding good LNS!

FSU Stitcher

home needed for a "Bill's Frame" frame kiera kristinsdottir Needlework 21 January 7th 14 12:12 AM
Lap Frame Favorite - new Qstn Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 8 August 12th 04 04:31 PM
Saga American Sampler/Advice on Frame Paula C. Hunter Needlework 10 January 12th 04 08:15 PM
OT Diaries!! Gillian Murray Needlework 2 December 24th 03 06:37 PM
beading/embroidery frame for sale Paul Ginandes Needlework 0 August 13th 03 12:34 PM