OT - that darned puzzle!!!!!

Old November 26th 05, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - that darned puzzle!!!!!

If there is another place I can take this question, let me know. For those
of you doing Qwyzzle, can I get some help? If any of you are on messenger,
please include me. Laurie_g_7 is my messenger name.

I have been staring at the darn road map in level 28 for a few days now and
I know the answer is staring me in the face. I'm just not seeing it.

TIA!!!!!
--
Happy Quilting!
Laurie G.

Old November 26th 05, 10:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

why?

even a blind man could get this one

--
Jessamy (hint, hint)
In The Netherlands

Old November 26th 05, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I don't understand how anyone got past Level 9!!!!
I'm, truly lost. :-{
Marlys in Indiana

om...

Old November 26th 05, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm stuck on 9 also. Need to put it away, so to speak, until my papers
are done. I tend to obsess.

liz young in sunny california

Marlys in Indiana wrote:
I don't understand how anyone got past Level 9!!!!
I'm, truly lost. :-{
Marlys in Indiana

om...

Old November 26th 05, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

that dear Sharon was a hint :

blindman - "see"

(note the hint, hint behind my name in the last post ;-) )

--
Jessamy (wondering if this will help ...)