Maker Mark Stamps

Old June 15th 04, 02:00 AM
Jerry Smith

Default Maker Mark Stamps

Anyone have a good source for having a makers mark stamp made, I will
need one soon, the old is being held together with glue and wire. The
man who made my stamp died about 4 years ago.

Thanks,

Jerry
Old June 15th 04, 06:15 AM
Carl West

Jerry Smith wrote:

Anyone have a good source for having a makers mark stamp made, I will
need one soon, the old is being held together with glue and wire. The
man who made my stamp died about 4 years ago.

I may be able to help you, depends on the material you intend to stamp
and the design you need.

Cost depends largely on size.

Your address: is barfing right now.

--

Carl West

http://carl.west.home.comcast.net
Old June 15th 04, 06:15 AM
ted.ffrater

Yea I do But im in the UK. If you cant find some toolmaker where you
are? USA? mail me for the contact.

Old June 15th 04, 09:05 AM
Abrasha

http://www.microstampusa.com/
http://www.stempel-weeber.de/
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Old June 16th 04, 02:03 AM
Jerry Smith

My email adress addres was misspelled in my news reader I have
corrected it.

I can also be reached at

Jerry

Beads / Stamps Beadbimbo Beads 0 August 12th 04 03:07 AM
OT - Rubber Stamps Needed Tinkster Beads 5 April 10th 04 08:00 PM
Rubber Stamps & Silver clay Dr. Sooz Beads 9 September 14th 03 10:36 PM
New bead maker in UK. Story Shirley Shone Beads 6 August 19th 03 06:15 PM
makers mark on flea market find Shirley Shone Beads 7 August 14th 03 10:39 PM