Quilting designs

Old May 20th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sarah Dixon

Default Quilting designs

I'm trying to design a whole cloth quilt, but I can't find any free
designs that I could put together - it's probably just me, sleep is in
short supply at the moment and my brain has gone AWOL.... But has anyone
any links for designs or can they recommend a book.

Thank you
sarah

Old May 20th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

http://www.forestquilting.com/index.html
free FPP designs(5 pages), free quilting designs (5 pages,
lots of feather configs), 3 free quilt designs including a
xmas tree skirt.
nayy, hope that helps.
j.

"Sarah Dixon" wrote...

Old May 21st 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Kay warned me that I could become addicted to foundation piecing. I knew
that would never happen. =) Perhaps I have. There's a Crazy Crooked House
at the quilting site Jeanne just showed us that is calling to me. First, of
course, the airplanes must be finished. The quilt needed a gold airplane.
Naturally, I chose some tiger scraps. Next, there will be a cow-spotted
airplane, and a floral one. This *is* fun. Polly

Old May 21st 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On May 20, 7:22*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Kay warned me that I could become addicted to foundation piecing. *I knew
that would never happen. *=) *Perhaps I have. *There's a Crazy Crooked House
at the quilting site Jeanne just showed us that is calling to me. *First, of
course, the airplanes must be finished. *The quilt needed a gold airplane.
Naturally, I chose some tiger scraps. *Next, there will be a cow-spotted
airplane, and a floral one. *This *is* fun. *Polly

Cow spotted airplanes, and floral airplanes, indeed. Is nothing sacred?

John
Old May 21st 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Little guys arrive at the Domestic Violence Shelter with no possessions and
not much to smile about. I'm thinking a cow-spotted airplane just might do
it. Join us sometime in making a bit of happiness for a little one. After,
of course, you go a little crazy. It helps. Polly

"John" wrote

Old May 21st 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sarah Dixon

Thank you those are brilliant!

Sarah
Old May 21st 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

"Making Welsh Quilts" by Mary Jenkins and Clare Claridge. Excellent book on
many levels.
Roberta in D

et...

Old May 23rd 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

VBG

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old June 18th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mi

Hi there, I haven't posted before... I love reading these posts and seeing
what other people are doing in quilt making.
I have used this site for my projects if you haven't already seen it... it
has a quite extensive amount of free quilt blocks to try out..
http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html

regards Michelle

et...

Quilting designs maryd Quilting 0 September 26th 06 04:16 AM
Quilting designs Patti Quilting 1 December 29th 04 07:20 PM
Kinds of quilting pins; how to pin; stitch in the ditch machine quilting; fancy designs Beth Pierce Quilting 10 February 25th 04 10:23 PM
Where are the halloween quilting designs? frood Quilting 3 October 15th 03 09:02 PM
Quilting designs for borders Roberta Zollner Quilting 1 August 27th 03 02:38 PM