Ping: Joanna

Old September 30th 09, 11:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Default Ping: Joanna

Just wondering how you are now. On the mend I hope and feeling a lot better.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old September 30th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Default Update for those that want to know,,,on topic and OT... Ping:Joanna

I am on the mend. But as that goes I'm up and down it seems. I'll have a
couple of good days and then a bad day. But in general I'm feeling
better. Blood pressure is not going really high like it was before but
it's still not what it should be, but better. Dr says it may take a
month or two to return to normal. So I'm hopeful. Still getting too many
migraines, but manageable. Hubby has been really good at helping when
I'm not feeling well. Which for him is huge. So that takes a lot of
pressure off me.

Even though I'm not completely back to my norm I'm happy on I'm on the
mend. It really scared me when this started. The thoughts that I could
have a stroke or end up in the hospital for a long period of time was
more then my brain can handle. Leaving my two kids 5 & 2 yrs old is the
worst. I was gone 2 days to have baby, home for 2 days and then 2 more
days in hospital. My 5 yr old is still having issues with this cuz mommy
has never been away for more then one night. She says things like "well
when you have to go back to the hospital.." So were working on that in
her time of course.

On topic. I managed to finish quilting a baby quilt. Now I just have to
bind it. I have another baby quilt to finish. Then I think I'm going to
make a blue jean quilt for my first two surrogates. So they have
something they can take outside and have a picnic, make a tent with and
just have fun. When I'm done binding I'll post pics.
Thanx
Take Care
Joanna

Old October 1st 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

So happy to hear from you. Prayers are forever flowing across the waves for
a full recovery.
Best regards,
--

DiMa wrote:
Just wondering how you are now. On the mend I hope and feeling a lot
better.

OT..Joanna and baby update Joanna Quilting 5 March 30th 07 12:43 PM
Ping: Joanna [email protected] Quilting 1 January 26th 07 08:46 PM
OT Ping Joanna marigold Quilting 1 January 26th 07 05:08 PM
Joanna from Poland [email protected] Pottery 1 June 18th 06 11:19 AM
paging Joanna Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 June 16th 05 05:14 PM