BOM top done

Old January 23rd 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default BOM top done

http://community.webshots.com/user/robertaz102

It's somewhere in the BOM folder. Still needs an outer border -I have an
idea but am open to suggestions!

Roberta in D

Old January 23rd 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

How pretty! I Love it Roberta!

Hugs,
Tina

Old January 23rd 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very pretty!

Dannielle in MD

Old January 23rd 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I had never even thought of putting appliqué on 4-patch plaid squares. What
a great idea, Roberta. Polly

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
How pretty! I Love it Roberta!

Hugs,
Tina

Old January 23rd 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article , says...
http://community.webshots.com/user/robertaz102

It's somewhere in the BOM folder. Still needs an outer border -I have an
idea but am open to suggestions!

Roberta in D

The combination of pieced and applique is amazing. Great Job!

Julie
Richmond, VA
Old January 23rd 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very nice!!!

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

:

Old January 23rd 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It's lovely, Roberta. I've never seen a pieced + appliqué quilt. I
think the way the border round the smaller appliqué blocks makes the
whole quilt look as if it is 'sashed' (though it isn't) is very clever
indeed. Somehow you don't notice unless you look very close and realise
that the pieced blocks don't have anything round them. Really good.
The fact that there is a definite connection between the background of
the appliqué blocks and the fabrics of the pieced blocks - even though.
not replicated all the time - makes for a unified whole. Smashing, as
*we* over here might say!!
..
In message , Roberta Zollner
writes
http://community.webshots.com/user/robertaz102

It's somewhere in the BOM folder. Still needs an outer border -I have an
idea but am open to suggestions!

Roberta in D

--
Best Regards