New LQS opening up!

Old November 7th 03, 02:08 AM
Sharon Harper

Default New LQS opening up!

Nyah, Nyah, Nyah to those who don't live near Dingley Village in Oz because
that's where it is! Yep not even a 3 minute walk (well dawdle really!) from
my very own house! Can you tell how happy I am - they're going to have
machines and fabric and bits and pieces - oh how exciting. They haven't
even opened yet and I've written them a letter telling them the hours I'm
available for work. Work! Huh, I'd go there and play for free! Yippeeeee!

A shopping we will go, A shopping we will gooooooo.....

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old November 7th 03, 03:03 AM
The Brown Family

They may as well keep the paycheck Sharon, by the way you are sounding I
think you'll be working for fabric! Have fun!

Lorraine

Old November 7th 03, 07:42 AM
D&D

Don't forget to leave directions for Melinda and I when we come for our
'Stash Raid' next year

Dee in Oz

"Sharon Harper" wrote

Old November 7th 03, 02:39 PM
Diana Curtis

I cant even imagine the trouble I would get into having a LQS within walking
distance. I do envy you, but dont begrudge you one moment of your joy. Have
fun!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old November 7th 03, 02:42 PM
frood

Wouldn't it be great if there was one say, a 20-minute walk away, with nice
sidewalks (an almost completely unheard of thing here), so you could get
some exercise and some S.E.X. at the same time! Then, you need a coffee and
chocolate shop another 20 minutes away from the LQS, so you could walk
there, and the long walk home would work off the big fat gooey pastries that
seduced you.

--
Wendy (it wasn't my fault, honest! that croissant jumped into my mouth on
it's own!)

Old November 7th 03, 03:11 PM
Julia in MN

It is great! I have one LQS about a 5 minute walk away and another about
15-20 minutes away. Fortunately, I'm the type who generally doesn't buy
fabric unless it is a really good sale or I want it for a specific
project. It is really nice to have it so close when I run out of thread
or need one piece to finish a project. There is also a Starbucks in the
Barnes & Noble about a 10 minute walk away and a Caribou Coffee nearby,
but I have not gotten into the habit of stopping there -- can't bring
myself to pay their prices for coffee very often; I'd rather spend the
money on fabric

Julia in MN

http://mail.chartermi.net/~jaccola/

Old November 7th 03, 03:57 PM
Diana Curtis

That would be heaven. Anyone out there want to open a shop in my town? There
are plenty of nice older buildings for rent...and lots of quilters locally.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
. com...

Old November 7th 03, 08:21 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Sharon Harper" wrote:

Nyah, Nyah, Nyah to those who don't live near Dingley Village in Oz because
that's where it is! Yep not even a 3 minute walk (well dawdle really!) from
my very own house! Can you tell how happy I am - they're going to have
machines and fabric and bits and pieces - oh how exciting. They haven't
even opened yet and I've written them a letter telling them the hours I'm
available for work. Work! Huh, I'd go there and play for free! Yippeeeee!

A shopping we will go, A shopping we will gooooooo.....

Woohoo, Sharon! The newest LQS here is about a 5-6 minute drive from my
house -- can't walk it because of a freeway I'd have to cross. G It's
heaven having one so close, though.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old November 7th 03, 11:24 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

The closest LQS to me is 17 miles (but, it's not my favorite). Most
favorite one is 20 miles away. That's the one I took TerriLee and her MIL
to last summer.

I think I would be in BIG trouble if I had a LQS a 3 minute walk away!
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"Sharon Harper" wrote:

[...]

I'm Considering opening a Crafts Market. Charles A. Peavey Beads 12 June 23rd 04 03:27 AM
New Store Opening starlia Beads 1 May 22nd 04 02:48 PM
ADish: New bead store opening! jmm_ny Beads 0 April 28th 04 06:37 PM
New Art Gallery Opening Vagabond Pottery 0 August 7th 03 07:45 PM