Question for Quilts and Recipes Person

Old June 30th 05, 01:41 AM

I'm so glad to have found you. My husband and his family are Italian. Over
the years I've learned to make a lot of Italian dishes, thanks to one of his
aunts. Your antipasto was the most beautiful I've ever seen. What was in
the shells and the other things? I hope I'm not being a pest (alright, I
know I'm being a pest), asking a big question like this, but it was a
perfect antipasto. I have to make it!

Barb C in FL

wrote in message
oups.com...
I give up! What's the question?!

To explain, all my family love cooking. It's creative like quilting,
masterpieces perhaps of the kitchen, only difference is it gets eaten!

The reason why I take a few pix is my
twin lives 2 hrs flt away, so we email some of our successes.
All right, off the couch now, commit me if you will.....

Bronnie

Old June 30th 05, 01:45 AM
Bronnie

Thanks Barb, I'll get back to you a little later --- we are having a
diabolic rain depression here east coast Oz, 10 inches over night. We
are about to sprout water wings!!
Major major flooding but as we live on top of a hill we are spared and
just watching roof leaks.
Cheers
Bronwyn

Old June 30th 05, 01:54 AM

All!....We want them all!......

Barb C.

"Bronnie" wrote in message
ups.com...
No calories to just look! Tell me which recipes anyone wants and I
will post them or give the web link.
I'll post the pavlova recipe here later today - really easy; and one of
Australia's and NZ favourite dessert.
Cheers
Bronwyn

Old June 30th 05, 05:53 AM
Scott Williams

WOW Bronnie, Amazing! talent plus. I would love for you to teach me
everything you know. Quilting and cooking. Do you do gardening too? No
wait dont tell me 2 out of 3 is as close to perfect as I can take.
Scott in CA

Old June 30th 05, 06:53 AM
DrQuilter

wow! I never thought of taking pics of food eithr!
but why antipasta? should be antipasto....

PS: I'll take the strawberry tart any day over everything else... sweet
tooth who?

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
Someone like our Bronwyn?
http://community.webshots.com/user/bronwynferrier

What's time's supper, Barb?

Ragmop/Sandy--who love antipasta

wrote in message

Someone on the NG had pictures of her quilts and pictures of her recipes.
I opened the picture of her antipasto and it was as gorgeous as her
quilts. I would love to have the recipe for this, but don't remember who
it was. Please help. I must have it!

Barb C. in FL

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old June 30th 05, 07:40 AM
Bronnie

Nah, don't do gardening (to the amusement of my family) g. Also,
can't fly a jumbo jet.
There is two of me though (perish the thought); I have a twin sister
who is a brilliant cook (doesn't quilt but is a fantastic art/textiles
teacher to little ones).
Cheers
Bronwyn

probably a typo - antipasta -- antipasto

Old June 30th 05, 04:39 PM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Bronnie" wrote:

Nah, don't do gardening (to the amusement of my family) g. Also,
can't fly a jumbo jet.
There is two of me though (perish the thought); I have a twin sister
who is a brilliant cook (doesn't quilt but is a fantastic art/textiles
teacher to little ones).
Cheers
Bronwyn

probably a typo - antipasta -- antipasto

Bronnie, I quilt and cook (though not as much as I used to), *and* I
also have a DT (twin sister), living in France and China (mostly China
for the next couple of years). g She cooks, too, and she's just
beginning to learn to quilt -- all by hand, since she has no machine in
China. She swears it's not going to become a passion and that she won't
end up with quilts all over her house.... ROFLOL!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education