Question for Quilts and Recipes Person

Old June 29th 05, 07:25 PM

Default Question for Quilts and Recipes Person

Someone on the NG had pictures of her quilts and pictures of her recipes. I
opened the picture of her antipasto and it was as gorgeous as her quilts. I
would love to have the recipe for this, but don't remember who it was.
Please help. I must have it!

Barb C. in FL

Old June 29th 05, 07:36 PM
Roberta

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:25:29 -0400, wrote:

Someone on the NG had pictures of her quilts and pictures of her recipes. I
opened the picture of her antipasto and it was as gorgeous as her quilts. I
would love to have the recipe for this, but don't remember who it was.
Please help. I must have it!

Barb C. in FL

I think that may be bronnie....I seem to remember her having food
pictures...

Roberta (in VA)

Old June 29th 05, 08:38 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Someone like our Bronwyn?
http://community.webshots.com/user/bronwynferrier

What's time's supper, Barb?

Ragmop/Sandy--who love antipasta

Old June 29th 05, 10:37 PM
Pat in Virginia

Good heavens, I am amazed that anyone takes pictures of food! It looks
good though. I just never would have thought of that.
PAT, amazed in VA/USA

Old June 29th 05, 10:52 PM
Bronnie

I give up! What's the question?!

To explain, all my family love cooking. It's creative like quilting,
masterpieces perhaps of the kitchen, only difference is it gets eaten!

The reason why I take a few pix is my
twin lives 2 hrs flt away, so we email some of our successes.
All right, off the couch now, commit me if you will.....

Bronnie

Old June 29th 05, 11:03 PM
Roberta

On 29 Jun 2005 14:52:36 -0700, "Bronnie" wrote:

I give up! What's the question?!

To explain, all my family love cooking. It's creative like quilting,
masterpieces perhaps of the kitchen, only difference is it gets eaten!

The reason why I take a few pix is my
twin lives 2 hrs flt away, so we email some of our successes.
All right, off the couch now, commit me if you will.....

Bronnie

Actually, I don't think anyone thought you were crazy I beleive
the original poster thought that it looked so yummy she wants your
recipe

Roberta (in VA)
Old June 29th 05, 11:54 PM
Taria

I'll swing by your place and pick you up on the
way down Sandy.
I love those photos of Browyn's food,
would enjoy trying the food too!
Taria

Old June 29th 05, 11:54 PM
wendy

Oh my God, this looks delicious !! That Pavlova cake....The calories already
walk over my computerscreen ;-(
Can I find these recipes somewhere ??
wendy
www.wendyvosters.com

Old June 30th 05, 12:20 AM
Bronnie

No calories to just look! Tell me which recipes anyone wants and I
will post them or give the web link.
I'll post the pavlova recipe here later today - really easy; and one of
Australia's and NZ favourite dessert.
Cheers
Bronwyn