OT I'm LIVID - my first negative feedback

Old June 29th 05, 07:19 AM
Kandice Seeber

I did, but I was significantly more polite to her than she was to me.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
If you haven't already... my advice is to just not reply. Leave her
holding the turd.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Scratch that - I did hear from her just now. She was very rude, but I
imagine she's just distressed from her family problems. At least she
still agreed to withdraw the negative. ***sigh*** Ah, the drama that is
ebay.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 29th 05, 07:19 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ahhhh - that might be it.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I have an ex, though, and you and I have the same initials and tend to post
to the same threads a lot.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Ummmm - what ex-husband? I don't have one - I have a current husband
who's wonderful.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 29th 05, 06:48 PM
Kalera Stratton

They are each their very own, independent little worlds.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
LOL - then we wouldn't have ever met, probably. We rarely communicated with
the other store, except the occasional stock check.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 29th 05, 06:50 PM
Kalera Stratton

He works really odd hours to avoid most of the traffic. He's anti-car,
so he bussed for the first few months... but the bus commute was eating
up almost four hours of his life every day, so he finally threw in the
towel and drives now. I like that I get to spend more time with him, but
it's a shame he had to compromise his principles. If he didn't like the
company so much I don't think he'd have done it.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Oh YUCK!! The traffic across the river sucks big time. My condolences to
Moxley!!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 29th 05, 06:55 PM
Kalera Stratton

Likewise! We were both struggling at the time but he insisted that I
could do it, insisted that I invest our tax return in equipment,
insisted that I should go ahead and put a kiln on my card 'cause it
would be worth it... it was a risk for both of us but his unwavering
belief in my abilities (not to mention the incredible support from RCB)
is really what pushed me into it. He's also the one who insisted that I
get an assistant... he was so right on that front. I am still astonished
and eternally grateful that I have someone who believes so much in me. I
still don't think he always "gets" the level of pressure I'm under from
teh combined demands of business and family, but... he's getting there.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Yeah, baby!!! Wasn't it a total relief to be able to quit the retail work
and do what you actually love for a living? I'm forever grateful to my
husband for helping to get me started and for carrying much of the weight
finance-wise so that I can keep my tiny little business going.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 29th 05, 07:53 PM
Kandice Seeber

Can't say I blame him. Portland's mass transit is decent, but sadly not
good enough yet to help with commutes that long. Someday, hopefully! At
least they have MAX going out there now. Still takes a million years,
though!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old June 29th 05, 07:55 PM
Kandice Seeber

Wow!! Goooooo Moxley! It's so weird - he and Ken sound really alike. Ken
believes in me sometimes more than I believe in myself. Thank goodness for
them both!

Old June 29th 05, 07:56 PM
Kandice Seeber

Kalera - thank you. After the nasty gram I got from her today, I really
needed to hear that. mutual admiration

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old June 29th 05, 09:23 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Damn! Wrong K name. I'm sorry - you guys look so much alike in OE. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message