Santa Claus Parades

Old December 8th 03, 01:37 AM
norma woods

Default Santa Claus Parades

Hey Gang!

We had our parade today. My OES group put a float in again this year. This
is our third year, and each year we get better. This time we did a country
garden, with lattice work, and an arbour, our Worthy Matron and Patron were
dressed up. She wore a pretty wide brim straw hat with a sheer scarf tied to
hold it on and a parasol, and he a top hat. The rest of us were flowers in
the garden, and we had silk ones all over too. We came back to my place
afterwards for chili. There was 16 of us (absolute bedlam) around the table,
all taking turns telling stories. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a
while.
Anyone else take part in parades?
Star love,
Norma

Old December 8th 03, 03:19 AM
Katherine

We had our parade today, too, but it was too cold for me to go on the float.
I had Kandace with me, and it was -29°C, so I figured that it was better to
head home after church! g
Katherine

.. .

Old December 8th 03, 06:33 AM
Spike Driver

Happy Holidays Norma,

It is good to here some of our OES chapters are still active in community
atcivities.

An OES friend

Dennis

Old December 8th 03, 12:44 PM
GSHEPDOG

It is good to here some of our OES chapters are still active in community
atcivities.

Hi:

What is OES?

Thanks.

Lee
Old December 8th 03, 03:58 PM
Shillelagh

"GSHEPDOG" wrote in message
It is good to here some of our OES chapters are still active in community
atcivities.

Hi:

What is OES?
Thanks.
Lee

Order of the Eastern Star. It is connected with the Masons, as are Job's
Daughters and DeMolay. I was in Job's Daughters as a young girl.

Shelagh

Old December 9th 03, 04:34 PM
Spike Driver

Thank you Shelaugh.

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"GSHEPDOG" wrote in message
It is good to here some of our OES chapters are still active in

community
atcivities.

Hi:

What is OES?
Thanks.
Lee

Order of the Eastern Star. It is connected with the Masons, as are Job's
Daughters and DeMolay. I was in Job's Daughters as a young girl.

Shelagh

Santa Claus stole my quilts ! ! ! ! Bruno Beam Quilting 21 December 16th 04 07:21 PM
Santa Claus [email protected] Polymer Clay 1 October 8th 04 04:21 PM
OT Bubba Claus is coming to town! The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me Quilting 3 December 1st 03 02:53 PM
Santa Claus Pattern catiem Sewing 2 September 22nd 03 09:21 AM
Beaded Santa Claus JLKB Needlework 0 August 11th 03 01:56 AM