AD: Just posted the Mother Load of Paua Shell Shapes on Ebay!

Old December 21st 03, 05:29 PM
Harry

Default AD: Just posted the Mother Load of Paua Shell Shapes on Ebay!

Hello
I just posted a large quanity of Paua Shell on Ebay. It is just one listing of 60 Beautiful Large Paua Shell Shapes.
Many of these pieces can be use to make beads and so much more. You will have to look and be sure to read what
Paua Shell Shaped Pieces can be used for. I am sure you will think of a hundered more when you read and look at
what I am offering at a very, very reasonalble price. Thank you for listening to my ramblings.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old December 21st 03, 11:28 PM
Christina Peterson

Some of our favorite people are ramblers. If anyone does want to "listen",
all they have to do is skip parts of it.

Abalone and paua also look wonderful with a beaded bezel.

Tina

Old December 21st 03, 11:39 PM
Harry

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:28:57 GMT, "Christina Peterson" wrote:

I don't believe I've heard of a beaded bezel? Is there somewhere I can see one?
It sounds like something that would be very pretty.
And I do ramble a lot. lol
Some of our favorite people are ramblers. If anyone does want to "listen",
all they have to do is skip parts of it.

Abalone and paua also look wonderful with a beaded bezel.

Tina

.. .

Old December 22nd 03, 01:06 AM
Christina Peterson

Here is a freeform necklace incorporating tiger eye in beaded bezels.

I know I have a tutorial for them too, but haven't run across it yet.

Tina

wrote:

I don't believe I've heard of a beaded bezel? Is there somewhere I can

see one?
It sounds like something that would be very pretty.
And I do ramble a lot. lol
Some of our favorite people are ramblers. If anyone does want to

"listen",
all they have to do is skip parts of it.

Abalone and paua also look wonderful with a beaded bezel.

Tina

"Harry" wrote in message
.. .
Hello
I just posted a large quanity of Paua Shell on Ebay. It is just one

listing of 60 Beautiful Large Paua Shell Shapes.
Many of these pieces can be use to make beads and so much more. You

will
have to look and be sure to read what
Paua Shell Shaped Pieces can be used for. I am sure you will think of a

hundered more when you read and look at
what I am offering at a very, very reasonalble price. Thank you for

listening to my ramblings.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=harryb4 1

&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Old December 22nd 03, 01:19 AM
Christina Peterson

And here is a tutorial:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry.../beadedcab.htm

Tina

wrote:

I don't believe I've heard of a beaded bezel? Is there somewhere I can

see one?
It sounds like something that would be very pretty.
And I do ramble a lot. lol
Some of our favorite people are ramblers. If anyone does want to

"listen",
all they have to do is skip parts of it.

Abalone and paua also look wonderful with a beaded bezel.

Tina

.. .

Old December 22nd 03, 01:28 AM
Harry

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:19:44 GMT, "Christina Peterson" wrote:

Thank you so much. This looks like a lot of fun, or a nervous breakdown. lol
I might give this a try and see where I can go with it. Is there a market for
wierd mess ups? LOL Thank you.

And here is a tutorial:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry.../beadedcab.htm

Tina

.. .

wrote:

I don't believe I've heard of a beaded bezel? Is there somewhere I can

see one?
It sounds like something that would be very pretty.
And I do ramble a lot. lol
Some of our favorite people are ramblers. If anyone does want to

"listen",
all they have to do is skip parts of it.

Abalone and paua also look wonderful with a beaded bezel.

Tina

.. .

Old December 22nd 03, 12:58 PM
Harry

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 0:29:05 -0500, Kathy N-V wrote:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:28:49 -0500, Harry wrote
(in message ):

wrote:

Thank you so much. This looks like a lot of fun, or a nervous breakdown. lol
I might give this a try and see where I can go with it. Is there a market for
wierd mess ups? LOL Thank you.

And here is a tutorial:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry.../beadedcab.htm

Tina

Beaded Bezels really aren't that hard. Very little swearing involved. I
generally don't do the fringes on the end, but the rest of it goes very
quickly. The key (for me) is to use small beads and tight tension. 11/0 is
the smallest bead I'd use for a beaded bezel, and I've used 15/0's to good
effect.

Metallic Delicas make lovely, glittery beaded Bezels. I'll play around with
some Paua cabs I've got kicking around and post a photo tomorrow.

Kathy N-V

That would be really nice to see. Thank you.

Old December 22nd 03, 01:16 PM
roxan

When making the first row of beads around the cab, glue a small strip of
thin interfacing to the edge of the cab then sew the first row on the
interfacing and continue the next row from there. I find this so much easier
then doing it off the piece.
Roxan

wrote:

I don't believe I've heard of a beaded bezel? Is there somewhere I can

see one?
It sounds like something that would be very pretty.
And I do ramble a lot. lol
Some of our favorite people are ramblers. If anyone does want to

"listen",
all they have to do is skip parts of it.

Abalone and paua also look wonderful with a beaded bezel.

Tina

"Harry" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=harryb4 1&
include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Old December 22nd 03, 04:55 PM
BeckiBead

Harry -- these discussions are fun, got us thinking in a different direction
for once.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old December 22nd 03, 04:56 PM
BeckiBead

Alice Korach used to wear a great big Paua shell necklace that she made, and
wrote up for one of the early B&B. I keep thinking about that. Big ass
circles with a hole drilled in the center.

New Zealand Paua Shell Harry Beads 12 February 18th 04 11:25 PM
Pula Shells Harry? roxan Beads 16 December 21st 03 07:03 AM
My gift to everyone: How to Tumble Polish Paua Abalone Shell Harry Beads 0 December 19th 03 11:52 PM
AD: I have revised all my items on Ebay for Paua Shell Harry Beads 0 December 14th 03 03:46 PM
AD: My New Zealand Paua Shell Round Pieces are polished and ready! Harry Beads 0 December 10th 03 05:54 PM