OT - sad news from Helen in WI

Old March 7th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT - sad news from Helen in WI

Karen, It is with a very heavy heart I tell you that my dearest darling
daughter passed away Monday evening. I am numb with grief. Could you please
let everyone know and when I feel like "talking" I will thank everyone for
thier thoughts and prayers. Thank you, Helen in WI

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old March 7th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Mar 7, 3:37 pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @
PlayPianoNow.info wrote:
Karen, It is with a very heavy heart I tell you that my dearest darling
daughter passed away Monday evening. I am numb with grief. Could you please
let everyone know and when I feel like "talking" I will thank everyone for
thier thoughts and prayers. Thank you, Helen in WI

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
-----www.PlayPianoNow.info

Kind thought sent your way, with condolences.

John

Old March 7th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this. Karen, please pass my condolences, hugs
and prayers on to Helen. I haven't lost a child but having lost my precious
brother just 7 months ago, I know the grief she's going through. My heart
goes out to her. Thanks for letting us all know.

Hugs, prayers and condolences,
Mika

Old March 7th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh Karen, thanks for passing on this so sad news.
When I first 'met' Helen, it was four years ago, and she was going with
her daughter to hospital for treatment, then. So they've had all this
time of worrying and enduring and now the worst has happened. I'm so
sorry.
If you can pass on prayers and good thoughts to Helen, please do. She
may have been a grown up daughter, but she was still her baby.
..
In message koFHh.3483$PF.2611@attbi_s21, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
writes
Karen, It is with a very heavy heart I tell you that my dearest darling
daughter passed away Monday evening. I am numb with grief. Could you please
let everyone know and when I feel like "talking" I will thank everyone for
thier thoughts and prayers. Thank you, Helen in WI

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 7th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Helen, I am so, so sorry to hear of the death of your daughter. You
have my condolences and prayers to help you thru this impossibly
painful time

Leslie

Old March 7th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I am so sorry Helen. You have my sincere condolences for such a loss.
Please try to take care of yourself and know we are all thinking of you
and sending our thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Hugs, Taria

Old March 7th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
sambo

I am so sorry to hear the loss of Helen's daughter. Last year I
unexpectedly lost my 36 year old son and understand all too well being
numb with grief. Someone who had also lost a child told me about
Compassionate Friends~ http://compassionatefriends.org/ ~a support
group for those who have lost a child, regardless of age. There are
numerous chapters in WI. As strange as may it sound, there is great
comfort in being around others who know exactly what you are going
through. The website offers a variety of resources and provides
useful information in helping others understand the grief a parent
experiences. It grieves my heart to hear that another mother has lost
her child. God's comfort to all. Ruth Ann

Old March 7th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

We're here for you when you're ready.

--
Cindy from MO

Helen how are you Els van Dam Yarn 0 January 30th 05 10:50 PM
to helen Stella Fenley Machine Knit 0 October 13th 04 05:59 PM
Q for Helen SlinkyToy Yarn 1 December 21st 03 03:01 AM
HELEN Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 November 29th 03 04:41 PM
Hey, Helen P. Carol in SLC Beads 4 September 7th 03 06:38 AM