Curved Piecing

Old March 6th 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default Curved Piecing

I tried the new way to piece curves as KJ has shown us. I have always
steered clear of them, but this is great. I made some and decided I liked
doing them and then chopped them up as I did'nt like the colours on their
own( Yellow and green) they had to have some purple!! lol You can see the
top only WH in the 1st folder I think.

--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old March 6th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Very cool Estelle! They certainly shine with the purple...the yellow and
green would have been my kids' high school colors. I like it with the
purple better. I'm glad you had fun....I've enjoyed making these blocks
too. I guess that's why I have to @#$#%^^ many!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old March 6th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
orchidlover

my favourite colour combinations, bright green and purple.

love naad hugs gina xxxx

Old March 6th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Very clever, Estelle!
Experiment worked g
..
In message , Estelle Gallagher
writes
I tried the new way to piece curves as KJ has shown us. I have always
steered clear of them, but this is great. I made some and decided I liked
doing them and then chopped them up as I did'nt like the colours on their
own( Yellow and green) they had to have some purple!! lol You can see the
top only WH in the 1st folder I think.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 6th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Michelle, do you have any scrapbooking shops or craft sections at one of
your stores? Look for acid free, archival, permanent glue sticks. At least
that's what the woman who wrote the book says to get. Who know? Perhaps
good old washable Elmer's would work too. You just want something that
won't damage the fabric if you're not washing the fabrics afterwards.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Michelle Jolley" wrote in message
Estelle,

They are great. What glue did you use as in the U.K we can't get the one
that Kathyl mentioned.
You have inspired me to have a go now!
Michelle

Old March 6th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny

Estelle, I can't get into your photo album. Any chance you'd post
another link?

Thanks,
Sunny

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal...ph//my_photos- Hide quoted text -

Old March 6th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

I tried the new way to piece curves as KJ has shown us. I have always
steered clear of them, but this is great. I made some and decided I liked
doing them and then chopped them up as I did'nt like the colours on their
own( Yellow and green) they had to have some purple!! lol You can see the
top only WH in the 1st folder I think.

That's really pretty, Estelle. You were right -- it did need some
purple!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)