*****OFF TOPIC"****** trusts and taxes

Old September 17th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Default *****OFF TOPIC"****** trusts and taxes

Jeanne,
Have you considered selling the vase on Ebay?
--
Pauline
Northern California
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
oh now, Patti,
that is not fair tempting me with all that talk of LIME green.
you know i'm a sucker for that little beauty in any form.
its not the expense or the time to make it up that way again, its more a
matter of 'how much energy does this old body have left in her'.
i wont know that til i'm there and get thru the first stop in calif and

then
picking up the vase in london. still hoping i can figure out a way to sell
it in usa for a decent price rather than have to carry it home again. oh
dear me. all these things to do. it all takes a toll on the grey matter as
well. sometimes i wander round in a blur.
i will have a good time somewhere while over there tho. i promise, lol.

heck
all the s.e.x. i'll get to have is fun, eh.
cheers,
jeanne
--
nzlstar at yahoo dot com
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Patti S" wrote...
Oh Dear Jeanne..... I know you will be ecstatic to have all of this
behind you, and well relieved!
Too bad you're not going to get up to the beautiful Pacific Northwest

this
trip.... we could go "lime green" shopping to our hearts content.
Just have a good time - I insist!!
Hugz
Patti in Seattle

Old September 18th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Linda, you and Kathyl are bad to the bone.
all that LIME stash needing more fondling. oh my!!
if i had my way i'd visit every single rctq member on the planet, well in
usa anyhow. being so many of you i'm sure it would take a long long time.
i'm only allowed to stay out of NZ for 6 months at a time or i'll lose my
permanent residency. eeeeek. cant have that now can i.
trying to work out the best date to book return flight.
cant do going flight til i work out best return date and as the plans are
mostly by the seat of my pants, makes it rather hard to do.
think think think jeanne, argh.
cheers,
jeanne
--
nzlstar at yahoo dot com
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Witchy Stitcher" wrote...
I have quite a collection of lime greens - one of my favorites as
well, so if you are ever up NY way, I'll let you pick through them.
Even have some I dyed myself.
Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old September 18th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

droooooooool!!!!
bad bad bad bad bad bad bad to the bone.
hugz,
jeanne
--
nzlstar at yahoo dot com
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"KJ" wrote...
heheheh, that ought to get her juices flowing! I'm even ready to come!
How far are you from Albany?? g
KJ

Old September 18th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Pauline,
i've never sold or bought anything off ebay.
from what i understand due to the nature of the item, it is not insurable
for shipping by anyone or cost is thru the roof.
its an antique tiffany glass vase. highly fragile and irreplaceable.
see my problem now.
if there were a superb antique auction house in usa that i trusted to get
what my research suggests it is worth, that i'd consider.
i'd rather not carry it home but i wont sell it cheap. rather keep it in the
family if thats the case.
air nz says as long as its within overhead locker size i can carry it
onboard. whewwwww.
cheers,
jeanne
--