Food beads revisited

Old August 29th 03, 08:43 AM
Jalynne

Default Food beads revisited

This always happens to me at night. I"m looking for some inspiration for after I get
my craft room reorganized this weekend...gonna play with clay, and am going to make
some food beads. But wouldn't you know it, i'm hungry now...hehe. Thought I'd show
some of what I find...

Popsicles

pumpkin tea set...tooo cute for words!

Just pumpkins

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=30 88
i especially like the candy corn...my favourite fall candy

ok, not food, but they're sooo cute

chocolate anyone?

watermelon

frog with candy corn

chili peppers

pizza

lemon mirangue pie

chocolate cake

eggplant

peas

pretzels

hot dog

cheeseburger

tacos

for Sooz and Mercury - dog bisquits

I guess that's all for this week....enjoy.
--
Jalynne

Old August 29th 03, 05:43 PM
Dr. Sooz

for Sooz and Mercury - dog bisquits

Thank you! crunch crunch crunch
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 29th 03, 11:26 PM
Diana Curtis

The chocolate ones got me..sigh...thank god for Dr Sooz's infusion of
Hersheys Kisses!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
nk.net...

Old August 30th 03, 04:08 PM
Cheryl

More food - lampwork --
check my webpages under

http://www.dragonbeads.com/veggies.html
and
http://www.dragonbeads.com/grapes.html

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old August 30th 03, 05:31 PM
laura

Your grape bead is lovely and would make a wonderful gift for a wine lover

Laura

Old August 31st 03, 01:46 AM
Cheryl

]http://www.dragonbeads.com/goldenharvest.jpg
]http://www.dragonbeads.com/grapearbor.jpg
]yummy - huh???

that's not the half of it! WOW

ok - you inspired me - wait until tomorrow night - I just did a whopper beauty
golden grape bead! It's in the kiln......
large oval - golden 23K encased, with 2 large bunches, leaves and tendrils...
I think it's the best one I've ever done! G
watch for the auction tomorrow night on Justbeads.... LOL

Old August 31st 03, 02:18 AM
Jalynne

Those are great!! love em... good inspiration!

--
Jalynne

Old August 31st 03, 08:02 PM
Dr. Sooz

You should **see** the beads Cheryl did for Kevin and me for our wedding
presents. Holy #$%@*! cow! And a "lawyer" bead for Kevin! I love the wedding
cake bead (really a *wedding*cake*) best......I should take pictures now that I
have that camera. And I still haven't downloaded/tweaked/etc. the photos I
*have* taken.....yeesh!!! (sorry)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 1st 03, 01:25 AM
Diana Curtis

Send em over to me. I have time to tweak pictures!
Sheesh.. what I wont do just to get you to share your work!
Diana

--
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
You should **see** the beads Cheryl did for Kevin and me for our wedding
presents. Holy #$%@*! cow! And a "lawyer" bead for Kevin! I love the

wedding
cake bead (really a *wedding*cake*) best......I should take pictures now

that I
have that camera. And I still haven't downloaded/tweaked/etc. the photos

*have* taken.....yeesh!!! (sorry)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 1st 03, 02:57 AM
Jalynne

that's just stunning!!

--
Jalynne

"Cheryl" wrote in message

You should **see** the beads Cheryl did for Kevin and me for our wedding
presents. Holy #$%@*! cow!

http://www.dragonbeads.com/soozcake.jpg

unfortunately - I didn't scan Kevin's bead before I mailed it... G