Old January 7th 04, 01:57 PM
Harry

Default >AD< I put the Drilled Paua and the Sea - Beach Glass on Ebay this morning.

I put the Drilled Paua and the Sea - Beach Glass on Ebay this morning.
I hope this doesn't cause any hard feelings, but I got so confused that I
thought this would be best. I will have tons more in about a month? or so.
Depends on me finding glass in all colors and when the Paua gets done.
I do have more tumbled glass and will sort through it and post it at a later time.
Thank you everyone!

Harry
They made me do it! at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 7th 04, 03:26 PM
Arondelle

Harry wrote:

I put the Drilled Paua and the Sea - Beach Glass on Ebay this morning.

Harry! what's your eBay ID so I can search on it?

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html

Old January 7th 04, 03:33 PM
Harry

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:26:23 GMT, Arondelle wrote:
My Ebay ID is: harryb41
Here is a link to my page:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Thank you for asking
Harry

Old January 7th 04, 03:44 PM
Sjpolyclay

lookin' good, Harry! HOLES in 'em, even!!!!!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old January 7th 04, 04:28 PM
Harry

On 07 Jan 2004 15:44:58 GMT, atspam (Sjpolyclay) wrote:

lookin' good, Harry! HOLES in 'em, even!!!!!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Thank you. I can't wait for my other shells to finish so I can drill the little devils.
Many people are going to be SHELL shocked when they come through! I have
a lot of wierd ideas floating around in my merky water and they will come out soon.

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 7th 04, 06:02 PM
Debbie B

okay I put my bid in for the drilled shells. I'm a virgin on ebay so I hope
I don't mess up LOL

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old January 7th 04, 06:23 PM
BeckiBead

They made me do it!

LMAO
Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old January 7th 04, 06:33 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Go Harry Go!!! They look wonderful. I am real tempted to bid on the 4 hole
paua, but right now I simply can not. Maybe in a week or 2.

Marissa

Old January 7th 04, 06:40 PM
BeckiBead

Harry -- next, learn to set them in silver:

Old January 7th 04, 07:27 PM
Harry

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:02:05 GMT, "Debbie B" wrote:

okay I put my bid in for the drilled shells. I'm a virgin on ebay so I hope
I don't mess up LOL

Impossible to mess up. Hmmm... did you bid on my Paua shell? lol