ebay: Crochet and Single Afghan Patterns.....

Old July 11th 04, 08:25 PM
marilyn safier

Default ebay: Crochet and Single Afghan Patterns.....

I have scads of single afghan patterns in my store, from The Needlecraft
Shop's Afghan Collector's Series as well as a few from Annie's Quilt &
Afghan Club. Just buy exactly what you would like to make, or fill in your
collection!

Also, I have many Annie's Calendar Doll Barbie patterns, including several
of the Gems of the South, Southern Belles, and Bridal Belles series.

Come browse by clicking on the second link below....

The first link will take you to my auctions!

I am always happy to combine your purchases to save you on shipping, within
7 days, when you let me know you are still shopping!

Best,

Marilyn

--
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...marecro chets

Old July 15th 04, 01:18 AM
Pat P

This is NOT the place to just pop in to advertise - please use
RCTMarketplace.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=marecro ch