Who raided my stash?

Old December 3rd 03, 12:10 AM
AliceW

It wasn't me either! I was in the Cape of Hatteras for TG day - I took my
stash with me! I wasn't taking any chances.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for Thanksgiving,

but
someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of fabric -
some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just perfect
for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into

Spike's
arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!

I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes and

count
to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there will be

no
questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back, I'm
gonna sic the carnifex on you!

One, two, three, four....

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old December 3rd 03, 12:10 AM
Kathy Applebaum

Aha! You're too sleep deprived, then. I'll be there when you least expect
it.

Oh drat. Now you're expecting me. Curses, foiled again!!!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Jalynne" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Sleep, me??? not very often, and not much at all this last week...
--
Jalynne

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
om...

"Jalynne" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I don't think it was me, but I'm not sure. I can't find a good

portion of
my own
stash, and I was home the whole time, so know I couldn't have been

raided.
I'll keep
an eye out for it, though.

Ya gotta sleep sometime, you know. We stash raiders are a very patient

lot.
Okay, well, that's not true, is it?. But sometimes we're so disorganized
that we don't get to the target until the middle of the night. ;-)

Old December 3rd 03, 01:35 AM
melinda

frood wrote:
Well, I think you might be safe. I don't think the carnifex's boots are
water-tight, anyway. And I wouldn't want her sword to get rusty.

I seem to remember volunteering to be her assistant or something.....

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old December 3rd 03, 01:52 AM
Butterfly

You should go to my pain Dr--he said "Not sleeping well?" And whilst he
shotted me in the back and the shoulder and the front of the shoulder and
the elbow, the other Dr-in-training sprayed the numitz...so the rest of
tonight my arm is numbed---but it DOESN'T HURT!!!!! And we have adjusted the
pain meds-- with a phone call follow-up on the 18-- and a visit on the 29
(UGH! DR appt every Tues this month!) And an adjustment on time for bed meds
so SHOULD sleep all night. TTHHAATT would be so nice ; )

With a DO NOT vacuum the rest of this month order nuttin else has changed.
WHEW.

Now if'n a certain ppl wants HER gold fabric back--SHE will haftacomengetit

Butterfly (I tol u and tol u I didn't have the stripes or plaids--so whilst
you iz out here you'll hafta go on up ta Kathy's and then Jalynne's and then
on ta __ 'n ta __ Meanwhile--back at the homestead.....)

Old December 3rd 03, 02:09 AM
Jalynne

If it were pain and not hormones keeping me awake, i'd sure consider it. But for
every month I go through with my two weeks of no sleep, that's a month closer to a
hysterectomy, and then FREEDOM....I'm not expecting a miracle, mind you, but anything
is better than this, lemme tell ya.

Anyway...I checked downstairs, found my missing stash, but didn't find ANY plaids
strips or gold fabrics. So....even though i don't have the missing fabric, I sure
would welcome you here for a cuppa or whatever.
--
Jalynne

Old December 3rd 03, 02:15 AM
Butterfly

WEllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I tried.....
Now--I gotta ask--why did ya tell her that you don't have any of her
'stash'---how on earth are we gonna get her out here if'n ya tell her that?
I know---I'll get one of the kidlets to go to the LQS and get some and send
it to ya so you will have some of what she's missin....only don't go sayin
that's what we did........

Butterfly (only it won't be the gold cause she already KNOWS that's what I
got)

Old December 3rd 03, 02:23 AM
Diana Curtis

Hoist by your own petard.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old December 3rd 03, 04:42 AM
Judy Grevenites

If -----mind you, I said "IF"---someone should happen to find the
missing fabric, is there a reward offered?????
RedQueen

Old December 3rd 03, 08:08 AM
Patti

Ah!
I know the answer to that one.
It'll be where our melon was last week. In the boot (trunk) of the car
(had fallen out of the shopping bag and hidden itself!!)
..
In article , Cindy S.
writes
Well while everyone is looking for that fabric, could you please look for my
5lb bag of potatoes that I "just" bought Monday night. They are no where
to be found.

Cindy from MO

--
Best Regards