FS: Cross Stitch...CHEAP

Old December 7th 04, 01:27 AM
Badcat24

Default FS: Cross Stitch...CHEAP

Priced below do not include shipping. The asking price is the first
amount..the price following is the price on the package(if it is on listed on
the leaflet). Everything is in good condition unless said otherwise. Will
ship outside of US) and I accept paypal, checks, etc.

Beth
California

Twisted Threads,
$5/$5.40 Listen Honey...Doing the laundry (with 32 ct hand dyed fabric)
$3 Listen Honey...Talk Their Heads Off
$1 Bitty Bee
$2/$5.40 Fast Food
$3 Listen Honey... If The Shoe Fits
$3/$6 Listen Honey... Will Work For Chocolate
$3/$6 Listen Honey... Now I'm The Pumkin
$3 Listen Honey... Body By Chocolate Chip
$3/$6 Listen Honey... On Dasher And Dancer
$3/$6 Listen Honey... Come On Baby Light My Fire
$3 Listen Honey... This Cook Needs Dough
$3 Listen Honey... I Consolidated All The Bills
$3 Listen Honey... Spare Me
$3 Listen Honey... Heavenly Me
$3/$6 Listen Honey... One Small Bite
$3/$4.95 Listen Honey... Lifes A Stitch
$3 Listen Honey... My New Credit Card Has Come
$3/$5.29 Listen Honey... Tall Dark Hunk
$3/$5.29 Listen Honey... My Husband Used To be A Jock
$3 Listen Honey... Talk Their Heads Off
$3 Listen Honey... I've Become My Mother

Alma Lynne,
$1/$2.50 Little Alma Lynne, Stiching Is Heavenly
$1/$2.50 Little Alma Lynne, Be Warm In Your Heart
$1/$2.50 Little Alma Lynne, Boo!
$5/$14.95 I Love Angels: Noteworthy Heartwarmers (with frame)
$4 Button Buddies: Paw Prints(kit w/button)
$5 Guardians of the Seasons: Noteworthy Calendar Kit (w/fabric, floss and
calendar)
$2/$3.95 I Love Country
$2/$3.95 Cross Sticher
$3/$6 Gardening Angel
$3/$5.50 Folk Art Santa Collection
$3/$6 A Little Bit of Birdsong
$3/$6 Everyday Angels
$3/$6 A Little Bit of Heaven
$6/ $5.50 More Bunnies Bees And ABCs(come with 2 pieces of fabric for a couple
of the designs...one evenweave and one aida)
$3/ $6 Four Seasons Angels

Mirabillia,
$10 Rose Arbour (with evenweave fabric)
$5 Enchanted Dreamer
$5 Fairy Flora
$4/$8 Little Stiches, Moonlight Lullaby

Teresa Wentzler,
$3/$8 Autumn Faerie
$3/$6.95 English Garden Sampler
$3/$6.95 Camelot Sampler
$10 Wedding Sampler (kit)
$10 Harvest Sampler (kit)
$3/$5.95 Magical Night
$3 Woodland Faerie
$10 Romeo and Juliet (kit)
$10 The Castle Sampler (kit)
$3/$6.95 Summer Faerie
$10 Birdhouses (kit)

The Silver Lining,
$3/$5.40 Ruby Pansies
$3 "Hope"
$4 "Royal Gold"(with some floss not all the colors needed)

Just Nan,
$4 NeedleStory *some wear*
$8 Morning Song (slightly crinkled and with fabric and charm)

Lizzie Kate,
$1 Summer Sampler Snippet
$1 Love My Cat Snippet
$1 Fright Night Snippet
$1 Plumpkin Snippet
$1 My Other Car Is a Broom Snippet
$1/$2.50 Follow Your Heart Snippet
$1 Bless Our Family Snippet
$3 Boo
$3 Tiny Tidings Vll
$3 Welcome All Seasons
$4 Love Keeps Us Warm (with buttons)
$3 Warm Memories
$3 Happy Haunting
$1 Praise Your Children Snippet
$5 Boxers kit: Winter

Butternut Road,
$3 Earthdancer *no outside packaging but has photo and chart*

Lavender And Lace,
$3 The Wedding *opened and possibly some smallll bit highlighted...very usabled
condition though*
$4 Celtic Christmas

Heart In Hand:
..50 Monthly Mania: January
..50 Monthly Mania: February
..50 Monthly Mania: March
..50 Monthly Mania: May
..50 Monthly Mania: June
..50 Monthly Mania: July
..50 Monthly Mania: August
..50 Monthly Mania: September
..50 Monthly Mania: October
..50 Monthly Mania: November
..50 Monthly Mania: December
..50/$1.25 Strawberry Song
..50/$2.50 Wee Winter
..50 Wee Celebrate
..50/$2.50 Wee Santa year 97
..50/$2.50 Wee Santa year 99
$1 Winter Fobs *some mold damage...very usable still*

Bent Creek:
..50 Blessings Abound
..50 Snowbuds
..50 Waiting For Santa
..50 Little Christmas

Gloria and Pat/Precious Moments:
$2 Me and My Pal: Norman Rockwell's "The Four Seasons"
$2/$6 Jest In Fun
$2 Cherished Teddies: The Circus Is In Town
$3 Priscilla's Mouse Tales
$2/$6.50 A Precious Moments Alphabet Book
$2/$5 Peace On Earth

Dreamsicles:
$4 Bunny Love (kit)
$2/$5.50 Happy Heart And Cupids Arrow

Fanci That,
$2/$5 Snowkids
$2/$5 Be Mine
$2 Snowman
$5 Snowwoman(with evenweave fabric)

San-Man Originals,
$2 Toadally In Love
$2 Toadrrific Spring *used*

Leisure Arts,
$25 or offer Gone With The Wind - Scarletts's Red Dress(kit)
$25 or offer Gone With The Wind - Scarlett In Barbecue Dress(kit)
$25 or offer Gone With The Wind - Scarlett In Green Velvet Dress(kit)
Old December 7th 04, 10:26 AM
Cheryl Isaak

Morning Beth,

I am interested in

Twisted Threads,

$3/$6 Listen Honey... Will Work For Chocolate

$3 Listen Honey... Body By Chocolate Chip
$3/$4.95 Listen Honey... Lifes A Stitch
$3/$5.29 Listen Honey... Tall Dark Hunk

The Silver Lining,
$3/$5.40 Ruby Pansies
$3 "Hope"
$4 "Royal Gold"(with some floss not all the colors needed)

Just Nan,
$4 NeedleStory *some wear*
$8 Morning Song (slightly crinkled and with fabric and charm)

What's your best price? And shipping to 03053?

Thanks
Cheryl

Old December 3rd 05, 06:32 PM
methoseu methoseu is offline
Junior Member

Any chance you still have the "Castle Sampler" by TW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcat24