OT - women over 60

Old September 22nd 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

Default OT - women over 60

(seen on an email list)
As I grow in age, I value women over 60 most of all. Here are just nine
reasons why:
1. A woman over 60 will never wake you in the middle of the night and
ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.
2. If a woman over 60 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit
around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's
usually more interesting.
3. Women over 60 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match
with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of
course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they
think they can get away with it.
4. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know
what it's like to be unappreciated.
5. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins
to a woman over 60.
6. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 60 is far sexier
than her younger counterpart.
7. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off
if you are a jerk or if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to
wonder where you stand with her.
8. Yes, we praise women over 60 for a multitude of reasons.
Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart,
well-coiffed, hot woman over 60, there is a bald, paunchy relic in
yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.
9. Here's an update for all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when
you can get the milk for free?" Nowadays 80% of women are against
marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire
pig just to get a little sausage!

OT - drugs for women Calico Quilting 0 September 6th 05 04:29 AM
ot -what women want in a man jennell H Quilting 0 March 31st 04 07:26 PM
women's humor Polly Esther Quilting 0 March 24th 04 02:58 AM
OT Women Friends Diana Curtis Quilting 3 December 13th 03 05:29 PM
Women Beyond Borders - OT Carol in SLC Beads 48 September 16th 03 08:48 AM